Lebron Exquisite tops 1.5 Million

If LeBron sold for $1.8million, then this bad boy would have sold for $4.5million minimum I reckon:
Equisite LeBron Rookie (Jordan Custom).png
Who's selling?😂

Should have bought it for $4.5million... I just put it in for submission, and it got a 10. Now taking offers of $10million or greater ;-)
1595403777545.png
1595328479881.png

Last edited:
I can't even take a good pic let alone use Photoshop that good!! 😂..I find that amazing what you have done haha

That was me about 5-6yrs ago... had no idea whatsoever. I'm just self taught, and like to tinker around with sports related stuff. There are people out there who are WAY BETTER at this stuff than I am.

That was me about 5-6yrs ago... had no idea whatsoever. I'm just self taught, and like to tinker around with sports related stuff. There are people out there who are WAY BETTER at this stuff than I am.
I'm also glad I'm not rich and buying expensive cards lol as it would be quite easy to fool someone on eBay.

20200716_132710.jpg

I know Luka still has a lot to achieve before the kind of Lebron status and value but I’m really excited about this one.
had to sell a lot of nice smaller cards to get the $ towards this beast.

That is awesome mate. I have a prizm 9.5 and a few rc autos of him and see a bright future there. Hos bball IQ is off the scale

I had a dream last night that Lebron was at a card show and bought his exquisite rookie card to add to his collection and i thought in the dream i will post on OZCT so they know he is a collector too...i also got him to sign a card for me. Disappointing to wake up and not have that signed card lol

Last edited:
Bought this Luka Opulence for 275, sold for 900 and now would be spewing if it didn’t help me upgrade to the Exquisite.
some big prices considering it’s off season still

B4E25FD8-819E-4D85-9428-ABDA4B0AC86E.jpeg

Talk of the jordan green pmg potentially surpassing the bron and giannis. Definitely one to watch.

Back
Top Bottom