League Pass Users

michurley101

Ravensnba
Real Name
mick hurley
Hey just wanting to know abit about nba league pass im guessing some users in here have it and was just wondering about download usage i only have 4gb a month inteneret plan does anyone think this will be ok to watch all the playoff games or will need a bigger plan

I think it's about 500mb-1gb per game, I'm currently in a dodgy 30gb plan, have watched so many I have had to get extra data, think I need a 200gb plan

I signed up for the free pre-view just before the playoffs started and have to say I was really impressed. The quality was amazing and it ran smoooooth. If you have a plan decent internet plan that can handle it, I definitely recommend signing up. I didn't sign up for the playoffs but I'm going to sign up next season.

the data used on watching the games obviously depends on the quality you select. League pass have 400, 800, 1600, 3000kbps. I use 1600 to watch the games which equates to around 2.5gig a game (depending on whether keep watching through halftime etc). You can get away with watching the games at 800 kbps, the reduction in quality is not only the picture but audio, but still watchable. 400 kbps would be similiar quality to the best illegal streams you can find around the internet.

the data used on watching the games obviously depends on the quality you select. League pass have 400, 800, 1600, 3000kbps. I use 1600 to watch the games which equates to around 2.5gig a game (depending on whether keep watching through halftime etc). You can get away with watching the games at 800 kbps, the reduction in quality is not only the picture but audio, but still watchable. 400 kbps would be similiar quality to the best illegal streams you can find around the internet.

800Kbps is MORE than watchable lol...... I watch on 800Kbps & the quality is fantastic. I'd say you would only need anything higher if you were streaming to your LCD/Plasma TV or something.

Back
Top Bottom