Leaf Ultimate, Signature & Exquisite - 3 FOR 3 MOJO!!!!!

Roydngr

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Hope everyone's well!

Had the morning off today and dropped by Dandy markets to see what goodies Mal had in. Thankfully his bball cabinet was full so I broke a box each of Leaf Signature, Leaf Ultimate & Exquisite (cuz I'm a sucker for this product). Without further ado:

BOOM!
e4011940f6b48ade5c5017b52e348e4c_zps4437bac1.jpg

BAM!! :kick:
c6bb4ebd97d6127813aad8c25c8b3c7c_zps170ceaf0.jpg

KA-POW!!! :woot::woot::woot:
7c4b5c0fbd2f310ee206b0b4586057f8_zps93d44be0.jpg

Absolutely the best card I've pulled during my short time in the hobby! Corners are a bit shabby but I'd like to think that it copped a few dings while being passed between the hands of four LEGENDS!!:D

Other cards were:

Exquisite
David Robinson Championship Bling /50 :cool:
George Karl BLACK Coaches Blackboard 1/40
Tobias Harris Gold RC Auto /25
John Starks Shadowbox

Leaf Signature
Bradley Beal So Money Auto /99 :thumbsup:
Doron Lamb All American /99
Marquis Teague
Royce "Maverick" White

Leaf Ultimate (Yeesh, would've gotten murdered on this box if Karl didn't show)
Tony Wroten Base Auto
Terrence Ross Base Auto

All into PC but I'll hopefully organize a trade bucket soon...

Thanks again to Malcolm and Dave who just keep delivering the HITS =D>

It's days like this that remind me why I'm a filthy box-breaking junkie...sigh.

Thanks for looking!

Wow! To me this beats the Exquisite 12 any day, all oncard! Can just imagine the cards being passed from one player to the next, unlike with the stickers. I wonder who signed first! :D

Mate, let me know if you're keen on selling the Royce White and the Doron Lamb, cheers!

I think i read that they claim those malones to be some of his best cards in years and i cant agree more, that quad exquisite is soooo sweet and they always tend to have damaged corners no matter what the year or the card exquisite and black are notorious for it.

Truly rediculous. The Malone is awesome and I'm amazed leaf have managed to put out such an 'exquisite' type release that imo hasn't gotten as much buzz as it deserves. The quad auto is CRAZY sweet. Awesome work!

Back
Top Bottom