Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob C

OzCardTrader
Real Name
rob Cowley
eBay User
Highgreen-owl
I know thes are not technically cards but leaf produce cards and i thought i'd give it a try

Just before christmas i got a little bit over excited and broke a case of three Leaf full size autographed helmets.

Whilst i defintely want to keep the Troy Aikman i busted i was thinking of shifting the other two.

I have a Carl Eller vikings and a Paul Hornung green bay. I am open to any offers for sale or trade. I collect mainly patriots and celtics cards but am open to any memorabilia or card sets . Anything really just let me know.

This wasnt really an organised case break. Just bought a case and me and my wife just busted all 3 boxes ourselves. Was in on a 52 box football break on superbowl sunday. Took 3 hours to break. Great entertainment watching all the hits and the excitement of waiting for your team to hit. Sometimes you lose sometimes you win and sometimes you really win. Good way to get hits from boxes you wouldnt normally be able to afford

Pics as promised
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The hornung auto has his number 5 and HoF inscription and both have leaf certificate of authenticity

without any shipping costs the leaf full size helmets with hall of famers sigs sell on ebay around the 150/160US$ mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom