Latest Video Game you've played...and how would you rate it??

Just a quick question - can any of the people who love Guitar Hero actually play guitar?

I've played guitar since I was about seven and thus, I can't understand the attraction. Two of my mates also play guitar and haven't the slightest interest in it, but mates who can't play guitar love Guitar Hero!

So, do any of you play guitar and actually love GH as well?

I had a few mates in school who could play well and used to muck around now and then. Learnt a couple of Metallica songs (One, Nothing Else Matters, and 1 from Master of Puppets, can't recall right now).

Found it quite easy to catch on with finger movements with the game, but was never that great with the guitar.

I recently stopped learning how to play guitar.

i mentioned how my cousin is an expert on guitar hero, hes been playing guitar since he was 10.

Just a quick question - can any of the people who love Guitar Hero actually play guitar?

I've played guitar since I was about seven and thus, I can't understand the attraction. Two of my mates also play guitar and haven't the slightest interest in it, but mates who can't play guitar love Guitar Hero!

So, do any of you play guitar and actually love GH as well?

I played guitar for about 5 years from the age of 9 but at the same time have been playing bass and have stuck to bass for 17 years!

Anyone else a bit disappointed about how short the single player version of Call of Duty 4 is?? I finished it today; but feel a bit empty - I've probably only played maybe 7 hours of it - and I've NEVER finished a game after owning it for a fortnight.

Don't get me wrong; it got a tag in several magazines as one of the games of the year for 2007 and very deservedly, but just ended a bit quick!

Guys bought a ps3 with a few games nba 2k8 of course can't get enough of it

Also got F.E.A.R for $44 couldnt pass that up extra level and automatic shotgun (only on ps3) awsome game with blood,gore,suspense plays with ya mind really like it

Timeshift - another awsome first person shooter(creators of f.e.a.r) playing around with the time warp buttons is cool u can shoot up enemies or blow them up in time warp mode and then watch the finishing result also take a gun off an enemy and watch him go wtf ! :thumbsup: although my cuz bought them game and thought it wasnt long enough

Asassin's Creed - if you like metal gear series you'll like this but with swords and other nices blades to hack em up love the syncronizing when getting to higher grounds graphics and detail really nice u can pick pocket and also ears drop!

John Woos - Stranglehold - kind of like max payne but bloodier including a series of nice body shots with the pistol you shoot the balls then see the enemy in alot of PAIN :cry: good storyline chow yung fat's voice is funny but alot of fun this game :D

cheers guys

Anyone else a bit disappointed about how short the single player version of Call of Duty 4 is?? I finished it today; but feel a bit empty - I've probably only played maybe 7 hours of it - and I've NEVER finished a game after owning it for a fortnight.

Don't get me wrong; it got a tag in several magazines as one of the games of the year for 2007 and very deservedly, but just ended a bit quick!

Single player mode is not worth playing. Period. The only thing that matters in this game is multiplayer - which is the bomb!

Don't own it, but hiring out Assassins Creed at the mo. Love the game, fantastic!

Damn hard tho, and I havent even left the 1st village to go on my first assasination mission (first REAL one).

I'm trying to collect all the flags in this "level".

Loving the assassinate technique, pretty awesome really! And then people are like "who did this". DUH!!!

Graphically a 9/10 if only the mouths had more detail to match the speech.

Gameplay, well still exploring, but I'm loving it, 9/10

Longetivity, have no idea. First time on it tonight.

took your advice scotty and bought 2k8 i also got it for $30 bucks:woot:

have not played it yet but ill give it a bash over the wkend,always good to have a few beers and see the shots made,or not made:lol:

cheers

Ha ha, awesome!

Got Xbox Live????

$30 bucks is a damn good buy, well done!

Look forward to hearing about the recaps. I've been mistreating mine of late, playing GTA: LCS & Trialling 360 Games.

I think it does, but not live split screen....

Split screen multi player is good, in some of the smaller maps. COD 4 is a great game though a short one, but you'll probably forget about it when you play the arcade mode and story mode in higher levels. If you got xbox live buy it it's a no brainer, but if your like me( no membership to xbox live... yet), you gotta like challenging single player campaigns and split screen action to actually BUY it, for some this won't warrant a purchase.

I totally didn't see that lol

Thanks for highlighting that for me - as a friend bought it so we can play against each other locally... so thats good to know.

Back
Top Bottom