Latest Movie/DVD you've seen, and what would you rate it...

Avatar - have seen twice now and is amazing, this movie is already the 4th highest grossing movie of all time and has earned 1 billion at the box office, i think Avatar will go down as the biggest grossing movie in history, This is prob the best movie i have ever seen in my life, James Cameron is a genius and its going to be hard to ever top this.

Avatar - have seen twice now and is amazing, this movie is already the 4th highest grossing movie of all time and has earned 1 billion at the box office, i think Avatar will go down as the biggest grossing movie in history, This is prob the best movie i have ever seen in my life, James Cameron is a genius and its going to be hard to ever top this.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Cameron bought us Aliens, Terminator 1+2, then Titanic sat at number one spot since 1997, now Avatar after only 4 weeks, How much will it Gross? 2 billion?

avatar was filmed in new zealand yeya, it was an awesome movie, watched paranormal activity last night absolute ****in ****.

Taking the mrs to avatar on thursday night!
For those that have seen it has it been in 3d or regular version?

Watched Paranormal Activity the other day, WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF by myself at home scared the crap out of me but mainly scary for kids like me not very scary for adults but pretty cool, 7/10

Yea i max is bloody awesome, had to go to wellington to see it, and i saw avatar just normal in my home city Palmerston North where 4 those sydney fc fans u beat the phoenix 1 nil there a couple of weeks ago. Lol bet know ones heard of it.

Well, finally got to watch Avatar 3D on the 3rd attempt (first 2 times I went it was sold out...), but I have to say DEFINATELY worth the wait!!! :worthy: Great scenery, interesting concept, and loved the action! The only SMALL thing I could've done with is a bit more actual fighting, but it certainly didn't ruin the movie for me! BTW, someone earlier mentioned "Where The Wild Things Are". I did go to watch that also a few weeks ago, but can't say I can be as enthusiastic about the movie. I actually found it on the whole a little depressing, and possibly a bit dark for children, which is where the book was aimed... While on the subject of dark-looking "children's" movies, how weird does Alice in Wonderland look??? The Mad Hatter looks like a cross between Heath Ledger's Joker, and that evil clown from that Steven King book... :shock: And I can't say the Cheshire Cat looks much friendlier. I've never been very interested in scary movies, but I think if I watched this new version of AIW as a kid, from what I've seen on the previews I'd be hiding under the couch for half of it... #-o lol!

ive seen it 3d both times man, go see it at imax it will blow you away.

Have to agree! Just got back from seeing it in 3D, was a bit skeptical at first but it is a great movie; 9/10

Also seen recently;

A Perfect Getaway - 7/10

Set in Hawaii, murder Mystery while a couple are on their honeymoon, was actually pretty good and has a great twist, check that out!

Zombiland - 7/10

Woodie Harrelson and Zombies! A little short but it's good for what it is, as much a comedy as it is a Horror. Check that out aswell!

Yeah, I've heard some good stuff about Zombieland, will have to give it a watch! Just finished watching "The Express" on Foxtel, and for me, that was a GREAT watch! I usually like watching stuff based on true stories, and this was no exception. Based on the life story of Ernie Davis, the first Afro-American to win the Heisman trophy. Well worth a look, and really got me thinking how easy I have it in life compared to some of the other situations I could've been born into... :thumbsup:

ive seen it 3d both times man, go see it at imax it will blow you away.

Thanks for the tip mate :thumbsup: Went and saw it in 3d and was impressed! It was supposed to be my pick this time after taking the mrs to twilight So now I have the next 2 picks and i loved the movie!
Not usually my genre, but it was pretty amazing even if it was a love story...The story was a little bit predictable, the fight scenes and general setting of the film simply amazing, will be getting it on blu-ray when it comes out:thumbsup:

Went and saw clash of the titans 3d a few weeks ago... Pretty average and the 3d seemed like a bit of an after thought!

Just watched More Than A Game. One of the best bball movies/docos I have seen. Sheds a new light on Lebron IMO

sup guys? watched Iron man 2 friday night at imax its the bomb, ill give it 4 out of 5 and its as good as the first one.
Also watched The book of Eli last night ill give that a 3 out of 5, its a good film really different, prob wait for the dvd to drop but of course its better on the big screen.

Gotta agree with Iron Man 2, just as good as the 1st one. Robert Downey Jr is great once again, and Mickey Rourke almost steals the show! 9/10

Also saw Beneath Hill 60, an aussie war movie based on World War 1. The acting was a little stale in parts, and the action lacking, however was a good movie overall. 7/10

Back
Top Bottom