Latest Arrivavals - Tyler Lockett (Sweet Patch) & Cardinals Certified

vansan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Van
eBay User
Vandals88
hey guys
These are just a few from a small break which Is the start of some really really nice big hits that should be landing in coming days so watch this space
They will be NFL & NBA And I can't wait to see them in hand.
Just a run down these following cards are from a guy I found on Twitter while in hospital who does small breaks usually 1 or sometimes 2 Boxes at a time of most sports and they are always pretty cheap so getting a hit is pretty sweet and not to costly as postage is free.
So here they are -
Asa Watson Certified - 51/100 (Cowboys I think now )
Owen Daniels- Immac 18/42 Ravens - Now Broncos -Sick numbers Patch
Inception - Autos Karlos Williams 115/150 (Bills) Giovani Bernard 15/99 (Bengals)
Anquan Boldin 12/75 (49ers) Green Ellis 22/199 ( Bengals)
So I really liked spectra and Out of a 1 Box break which cost about $13 a spot My team was the Browns so was not expecting too much getting them but to my surprise got 3 of the best hits and they were
Spectra -
Connor Shaw - Relic 79/199
Glenn Winston - Rookie Auto 77/149
And the Best hit as I could not pull one to save myself last year after several try's
Johnny the Money $$ Man Manziel Booom
Aspiring Signature Materials Rookie Auto 24/25
I have to say that was a awesome break considering the Cost was really Cheap
Thanks for looking and as I said there will be some amazing hits Posted in the next few Days
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yeah it's a pretty cool patch without doubt the guy who the breaks are with a guy I found him on Twitter he goes under LIVE-BOX-BREAKS.com
He does break a case every now and then of new products but usually single Boxes and are usually reasonably priced for a spot and they are mostly random breaks.
Have to say I have had some nice hits for a small breaker and he seems always to have good hits in all his products

Just received these cards from a buddy in the states who I trade with
A few nice Cowboy Rookies for the PC which seem to be hard to pull for me anyway also Bortles & Teddy B Sweet Patch 23/25
Sammy Watkins NFL Gear & Rookie Cards which is already taken and Clive Walford TradeMarks Signature
Thanks for looking
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg
Only a small one today with a lot more on the way but a really nice card it's a pitty they are sticker autos but still a sick Patch on the Lockett
Tyler Lockett - Awesome Patch
David Johnson - Patch Auto 2/10
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom