Late Christmas breaks

I'm trying to slowly gather together some boxes from the years that i wasn't collecting, so I got a 2006 Playoff Contenders, and supplemented that with a couple of cheaper more current boxes - 2012 Crown Royale for like $8, and a 2013 Sage Hit Low Series. And I picked the 4 packs of Prestige for the freebie again.

Missed the chrome at that price. Need to look closer next time.

I'll also be getting older boxes from time to time as most of my favourite players include Jerry Rice, Sanders, Marino, E. Smith, etc.

I think it is only a recent sale (maybe daily) . It may be back at 42. I just ch caked it out as it was something I was looking into.

If you click on the daily sale link on top of the main page, it will show you what is on sale. 2006 would be an interesting product. What did that cost you?

Will have to check in on what prestige base you end up with. Bought some 8 pack blasters from dacardworld a while back and slowly finishing off the set lol.

Yeah, for sure. I've only got 8 packs worth of base but if there's anything you need it's yours. Let us know when you get around to it.

Back
Top Bottom