Last Person Standing competition - 2018

Yeah, you've had me thinking weeks ahead, mate.

It ain't over yet, though :thumbsup:

Spreadsheet will be updated tomorrow afternoon when I have access to a computer again, but here are the four teams remaining:

Tazhawk: Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle

VAMH26: Carlton, Essendon, Gold Coast, Melbourne

It's hard to believe we're still going after 15 weeks, but we are! Down to three teams left each. The spreadsheet in the first post is updated. Could we see the first person pick all 18 teams correctly?

The competition will finish this weekend!

The Suns have somehow lost to Carlton at home after beating the Swans away last week. This means @VAMH26 can only be a joint winner if the Hawks beat the Dockers tomorrow.

If Fremantle do upset Hawthorn, then @Tazhawk will be the sole winner! No matter what, @Tazhawk's name will go up on the Honour Board for the second time. I reckon it will be a close game so it should be an exciting finish to the competition!

Thanks for the comp, Scotty :thumbsup:

Really happy that it was a tie in the end. As well as that meaning the Hawks got up, I reckon it's a fitting result.

Well done @VAMH26 , been a great tussle :thumbsup:

Well done @Tazhawk. Fitting that we both were knocked out by horrible displays! We all gave it to Carlton, and the bludgers won.

But what hurts most is I'm out of the AFL comp too, picking the 1 losing team out of the 4 I had left! Finished with Richmond and Melbourne still up my sleeve!

Thanks again for running the comp @Scotty_WCE!
Argh that is unlucky mate. So close!

Back
Top Bottom