Last Person Standing competition 2017

Is this the end? It looks like @Jayden35's self-admitted risk isn't going to pay off with the Blues up by 27 points in the last quarter. If the Blues do get up, it looks like @aflcards2015 will be cheering hard for the Cats tomorrow!

So after the Blues do indeed record a suprise win over the Sydney, @aflcards2015 is definitely going to get his name on the Last Person Standing Honour Board! If the Geelong win tomorrow he is the outright champion, if not he of course will be a joint winner with @Jayden35.

Wow I'm finished just like that going the bottom team who goes the bottom team so silly cmon Collingwood

For the second day in a row Im shocked this season just keeps delivering shocks I can't believe this thing only lasted six weeks so does this mean that I am a tied winner and get my name on the honour board

For the second day in a row Im shocked this season just keeps delivering shocks I can't believe this thing only lasted six weeks so does this mean that I am a tied winner and get my name on the honour board
That's right - you and @aflcards2015 are tied champions! :goat:

Both of you will get your names on the honour board, which will be in the first post of the thread for the next competition which will start next round. That thread will be up tomorrow so keep an eye out :thumbsup:
I hate footy tipping, amazed I got 7 this week!
7 is a brilliant score this week, I got 4. I'm having a shocking year of tipping :oops:

Thanks everyone for playing and as mentioned, a new competition will start next round, where there will be another opportunity for you to prove yourself as OCT's smartest! See you there :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom