Last Person Standing competition 2017 - II

I'll go with GWS and Carlton as a wildcard. What's with the wildcard thing?
Since there's only 17 H&A rounds left, I thought introducing a wildcard was a good way to bring it back to one team per week and maybe make it a little easier after we were all done within six rounds last time!

My boys play Brisbane in Tasmania next week....you have my PROMISE that I'll pick the Hawks then!! Possibly. :)
It's alright Matty, I was nowhere near confident enough to pick the Eagles this weekend. But I'm a very happy fan right now :)

Well, despite it being a round full of upsets, 12/17 make it through to next round. @Tazhawk showed that his confidence in his team was well-founded, and the formerly winless Swans finally breaking through for a win was a relief to the many who picked them.

Unbelievable weekend and for that many to get through is amazing!

Anyone here also doing the Gauntlet tipping on AFL.com.au? 3 weeks in, and I haven't used a team inside the 8. Have Fremantle, Kangaroos and Sydney out of the way. Looking at the Hawks this week I think.

Unbelievable weekend and for that many to get through is amazing!

Anyone here also doing the Gauntlet tipping on AFL.com.au? 3 weeks in, and I haven't used a team inside the 8. Have Fremantle, Kangaroos and Sydney out of the way. Looking at the Hawks this week I think.
I'm not doing the Gauntlet this year - you've done well to get those teams out of the way already. Good luck getting rid of Brisbane though!

I've added the spreadsheet to the first post which I'll update after each round. Let's hope this round is a little less insane!

Back
Top Bottom