🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
DHL just dropped these off 6.15pm wst
14821424980101916853263.jpg

14821426420431527212797.jpg

1482142821784-2045330031.jpg

14821429575241325842335.jpg

Thanks 2016....Looking forward to 2017!!

Some sick patches in there (love the Finals Prime booklets) but am stoked that you landed a 1/1 for the Ennis PC! Horrendous looking jersey though!

....and just the 4 green Prizms? Disappointing. ;):cool:

Some sick patches in there (love the Finals Prime booklets) but am stoked that you landed a 1/1 for the Ennis PC! Horrendous looking jersey though!

....and just the 4 green Prizms? Disappointing. ;):cool:
Haha yeah skip I had fun spending the last $8 that I had in my comc so that is why 4 green prizm, 1 silver prizm ref and the red ref rc's as well as one of those Luxe RPAs. That was during the black friday sales

Nice way too finish of the year, Some great looking patches... looking forward to 2017 as in looking forward to the hobby keeping the bank account empty to ensure we never have to worry about bank fraud emails:D

That shump booklet is sick. Nice work with the Ennis additions and congrats on the 1/1!
Ennis has landed, awesome stuff mate.
That 1 of 1 is beautiful.
Nice way too finish of the year, Some great looking patches... looking forward to 2017 as in looking forward to the hobby keeping the bank account empty to ensure we never have to worry about bank fraud emails:D
Nice mail day! I really like the new Prizm. They look amazing in hand.
Thanks gents. A couple of ebay seller fk ups have left the mailday a bit short but they should be in the next one.

Nice to see the Ennis pc growing again Dylan. I am having the same problem with my Dante PC that you had with Ennis, lack of new cards.

Great cards man! I always seem to see at least one 1/1 in your mail days. How many of Ennis do you have?
Thankyou sir, haha I have a few but nowhere as many as I could have. I know where a few are but without making a song and dance, ppl just want silly prices for them (and given I will pay sillyish prices that is saying something!!)
Nice to see the Ennis pc growing again Dylan. I am having the same problem with my Dante PC that you had with Ennis, lack of new cards.
Yeah it was hard to stay focussed there for a bit Garth. Not in the sense of keeping the pc but having nothing new to add was getting annoying hence I started about 5 side pcs. But I decided to stop those and just wait patiently for any Ennis cards I need to pop up. You probably also face the same issue i do with pricing when someone knows you want it, suddenly your guy is Kobe priced!!

Back
Top Bottom