Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Now that LBB has changed things around won't be breaking many boxes so last mailday for a while. Will still be doing a select few cases but with most of my stuff going to COMC shipments won't be as frequent. Anyway, on with the (Ravens Heavy) show, first up Contenders with a couple of cracked ice

Nice haul mate! Yeah pity about LBB messing with things. Between that, the falling Aussie dollar and the Rams always being high priced due to Gurley, I haven't bought anything in a ages... Probably not a bad thing though, at least it will give me some spending money when I get Stateside again!

When you in the states? I'm going September

My friends have had only bad experiences with LBB. I use @cherrycollectables Jaspy's Hobbyland & DACW Live for my breaks.

Are any of you guys going to the National?

Have no real complaints about LBB myself, they've just changed the way they do things...and it was getting too expensive due to other factors. There are other like RipKings and SBB that seem okay too...

The National is at the the wrong time for me...would be great to see someday though...