Last mailday for a while... some cool stuff

loafic

Walt Frazier Collector
Real Name
Branko
eBay User
loafic
hey all

just got my house extension underway this week, with lots of time & $$ to be spent (prob 4 months), so wont be spending on cards in a major way for a while unfortunatley and hence maildays will stop indefinitely... gotta be disciplined and look at the bigger picture for now

anyhow, here are some of the latest additions that I bought a while back but theyve only just arrived... enjoy

real nice rice ruby

DSC00152[1].jpg

sweet looking rice essential credentials now #157/201

DSC00136[1].jpg

real nice signature shots rice auto #33/50

DSC00147[1].jpg

and lastly this amazing looking frazier signature shots auto blue...

DSC00143[1].jpg

thanks for watching as the collections take a short break... will be back in no time ;)

DSC00136[1].jpg

DSC00147[1].jpg

DSC00143[1].jpg

DSC00152[1].jpg

Sick stuff Branko. Love the Credentials and the Blue Clyde is crazy looking.
Nice one brotha :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear there won't be any cracker maildays for a while Branko, we need a CA thread (Cardaholics Anonymous). All the best with the extension

Sweet ruby, the blue auto looks great and i can give the sweet shot rice auto a good home if you ever wanna move it, great mailday

Sick ruby mate!

---------- Post added 12-02-2010 at 12:20 PM ----------

Sorry to hear there won't be any cracker maildays for a while Branko, we need a CA thread (Cardaholics Anonymous). All the best with the extension

Sweet ruby, the blue auto looks great and i can give the sweet shot rice auto a good home if you ever wanna move it, great mailday

Sign me up! :p:lol:

Yeah that Blue Signature Shots of Walt is awsome man and usally quite hard to get your hands on! Also sweet Rice auto, looks like a nice auto his got...Congrats Branko, gonna miss the Walt maildays!

Back
Top Bottom