Last couple of months worth of non sport maildays !

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Well, have been a little sketch happy with the release of Marvel NOW! and Universe. Have really been chasing Lady Sif and managed to snag some nice ones and picked up a few other nice pieces of other PC characters as well...

First lot of Lady Sifs-

And even more - with a lone Emma Frost for good measure!

Also managed to pick up a number of PC character sketches at the right price by one of my favorite artists - Elfie Lebouleux. Lady Sif, Emma Frost and Harley Quinn. And I suppose it was only a matter of time before I added a few of Daenerys - these also by Elfie.

The lowest two are my latest commissions by Frank Kadar - Movie version Jean Grey (Famke Janssen) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson). Can't praise Frank enough as an artist to deal with, totally professional and very quick.

And lastly while we're talking about Famke, I finally pulled the trigger on one of these. Didn't get anywhere near the great deal Dave got on his, but it's a sharp card and I thought I'd better grab one before all the X Men hype starts again !

Also chasing the Lady Sif costume and Aether cards from Thor Dark World - but I'll post them when I've finished the mission - might be a while ! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom