SOLD/TRADED Langer 2016 Signature series

Coomou812

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Malcolm
Is there still a market for this card.
16279007577486824864273792755239.jpg

Jersey number will certainly add value, generally 1.5 to double but again it depends on the buyer.

Nice card though. I actually remember when this particular card was pulled. Dan Pain from Dan’s NRL pulled it when he used to do the cards.

Jersey number will certainly add value, generally 1.5 to double but again it depends on the buyer.

Nice card though. I actually remember when this particular card was pulled. Dan Pain from Dan’s NRL pulled it when he used to do the cards.
Nah. Son pulled this card in 2016. Dan's add referred to L7 as card number. Not the series number. Good memory tho. Cheers

Seeing though you’re new on here mate , couple of tips . If you want to know the value of something and it’s not for sale ,probably better to post in the general discussion section under card values . Also with a nice card like that it’s probably better to at a minimum put in a penny sleeve instead of straight onto a kitchen bench 👌

Seeing though you’re new on here mate , couple of tips . If you want to know the value of something and it’s not for sale ,probably better to post in the general discussion section under card values . Also with a nice card like that it’s probably better to at a minimum put in a penny sleeve instead of straight onto a kitchen bench 👌
Yeah thanks for the advice. I'm a rookie and was just trying to get a better understanding of what I had.

Sorry to have put the thread in the wrong spot. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Will hold onto it for now. I'll mark this thread as sold to stop any confusion. PS only came out of sleeve for pics soz.

Nah mate. Didn't sell it. Pls read the thread. I was only asking info about it but I started the thread in the wrong place.

Back
Top Bottom