Lakers go Old School....

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
I thought the Laker's retro Unis today against Boston were very cool.
John Stockton would be very proud of Derek Fisher's shorts :thumbsup:
da2fdeaba2f27f360dce690c6da907fa-getty-76076011ng019_celts_lakers.jpg

They ain't that retro IMO. They were around since the early 2000's.

Wish they can bring back the 80's retro uni for the baby bulls. Love to see one of em again.

No wonder they wear the under-shorts, their old fella's would hang out!

I remember reading a story in an old Beckett about shorts getting longer. The "under-shorts" were, at one stage, the NBA's biggest selling apparel item until the long shorts came along, covered them up and people forgot about them...out-of-sight, out-of-mind!!!:rolleyes:

I remember reading a story in an old Beckett about shorts getting longer. The "under-shorts" were, at one stage, the NBA's biggest selling apparel item until the long shorts came along, covered them up and people forgot about them...out-of-sight, out-of-mind!!!:rolleyes:

Hey yah!!!I recall reading that as a kid in primary. Mj was the one who popularised those baggy long shorts.

Joe Fulks attended MJ's training camp and became popular with Jump shot, Arizin was his classmate.. it's important to learn how to shoot and be inspired...... without MJ, Joe Fulks would have been nobody.. I believe..

:D:D:D

sorry, can't help it....

back to topic, i think it's weird short.. it's not like Lakers short, it's like 1989 Pistons short. is it any anniversary for Lakers today?

Hey yah!!!I recall reading that as a kid in primary. Mj was the one who popularised those baggy long shorts.

Back
Top Bottom