Lady Death series 1 cards UPDATED 14th July

Hi Joe…sweet. I’m really only needing any Autograph cards from all the Lady Death Series and also Binders. Need Atleast 6 Lady Death Binders please. Plus any Lady Death Series 3 Parallel Holochrome numbered cards. These are rare and are glossy like the Lady Death Series 1 Commemorative edition
Sorry, I don't have any autos or binders or Series 3 parallels. I do have a complete set of Lady Death 4 Fractal parallels for sale if you're interested, $150 plus postage.

Hi Joe, thanks but I have them also. Just need what I emailed prior. Do you have any Lady Death Promo cards?

and if we can’t find a card to swap, I’ll look at the cost of sending this card to you ok and get back to you.
Cheers Hal

Hi Joe, thanks but I have them also. Just need what I emailed prior. Do you have any Lady Death Promo cards?

and if we can’t find a card to swap, I’ll look at the cost of sending this card to you ok and get back to you.
Cheers Hal
The only promo card I have left is the Lady Death III jumbo promo. Any interest?
DSC06760.JPG

Joe,

sure I’ll get back to you with a price and we can do that, no probs. Sweet mate, sorry there wasn’t any cards we could swap. Cheers Hal

Hi..I need L/D series 1 #'s 29, 43, 82,83' 89..
I have some cards series 1 & 2 to trade if you can help.
PM please

Hi ya,

i don’t have those Lady Death Series 1 cards. Only the Necro Chase 1-5 from the Commemorative Set.
As below. And possibly a promo card, otherwise loads of the Series 2, 3, 4, 5 , love Bites, Medieval/Witchblade, Mega, Dark Alliance etc cards.

B0A26DDA-1AB3-47F9-B367-9068012C2633.jpeg

Attachments

• 6E422951-571F-4DAE-9572-90A46D3271F4.jpeg
    6E422951-571F-4DAE-9572-90A46D3271F4.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 50
Hi again

Sorry, don't have any spares of 29 and 34 - just the 3 card pictures.

Cheers
John
Hi John,

Do you have any Lady Death Series 3 Parallel sets? I’m after the Holochrome Numbered and unnumbered sets please. Most appreciated

Cheers Hal

Hi Hal,
It's been 2 weeks since I sent payment for the Lady Death 3 card #17 and I haven't received it yet. Did you post it?
Regards. Joe
Hi Joe, I most definitely posted it. Give it time bud. Be patient with the post. It will come. Hal

Hi Hal,
It's been 2 weeks since I sent payment for the Lady Death 3 card #17 and I haven't received it yet. Did you post it?
Regards. Joe
Hi Joe, hey also I was thinking that, I thought I sent you an email the day I sent it in the post! Do you’re member me sending an email or a text that I had just posted it? If not then it wasn’t you but anyhow I definitely sent your card mate. Definitely in the mail ok Cheers Hal

Hi Joe, please the card arrived mate. Awesome. Hey I have never used this either but from what I can see, there are 3 coloured boxes by your name and in this case my name. Green, Grey and Orange. Tap on the green as from what I can work out that is the best one. Then write your comment.

Back
Top Bottom