Ken
UPdated 14th July
Lady Death series 1 cards,
only interested in singles that make a picture, PM if able to help..Thanks
Lady Death cards # 29,43,82,83,89..
for trade
have some singles of Lady Death series 1 & 2,
singles Evil Ernie,
and inserts from Pam Anderson "Pam on the beach" numbers 1, 2, 3 x 2, 4 x 2, 5, 6..
& "Fun in the Sun" 1, 2, 3, 5...

Last edited:
Hello there

Just noticed this older thread !

Did u ever get your LD Series 1 cards that make the picture ??

Think I have spare sets of the three card pics from LD Series 1 to 4.

Don't need any trades but would sell the sets for reasonable $ !

Cheers
John

P.S. also have Darkchylde sets - basic, sticker, and shiny one I think if interested.

Hi John,
Only series 1 cards needed,
I have a full set, just want to complete these, single cards 29 & 34.. make a 9 card picture,
rest are 3 card pictures,
what do you want if you have, PM please

Hi,
I've just joined Oz Card Trader and saw your post on Lady Death cards wanted. Have been a long time ebay member with the user name yossie51 with almost 11,000 feedbacks. If you still need them I have "Pray For Death" part 1 & 2 and card 34. Looking to finish a 2nd set and need series 1 cards 37,38,55,70 & 85. Happy to trade card for card and pay for any extra cards. Please let me know.
Regards. Joe

Hi yossie,
still need those cards, will get back to you after I check your want list as I should have
some of them..just give me a couple of days

Hi joe
found these,
Batman Forever. Dynamic: 78,81,84,
Lady Death 1 Krome: 37,38,5,70
Marilyn Monroe II. Sportstime: 104,171,172,185,191,193,195
Phantom. Comic Images: 35,

Campbells: Collect-A-Card: 32,33,38
is this a 1995 with pink background and deep blue/purple border.??
if so I have 32, 33, 38
PM please as I don't always check the forum..

Hi Ken,
You've done well, thanks. Yes, the Campbells cards are the ones with the pink background and blue/purple border. I'm still new to this so what does PM mean? You have a lot more cards for me than I have for you. Is there anything else you're looking for as I have PLENTY to choose from.
Cheers. Joe

Hi Joe,
PM means personel message...at the top near your login is a icon like a envelope, click, a conversation window will open, just follow the links
scan of some cards to make sure I have the right series

Hi ya, I have plenty of Lady Death Cards available. Please let me know which ones you require. Thanks Hal

I have loads of Series 2 and the Parallel Series 2 sticker cards. A few Series 4 cards and a whole set of the Medieval Series also. Loads of Chase Cards for the Series 3. Plus I also have a complete Set of the Mega Series and a binder they come in also. They’re very cool and are post card size

Hi, I just need base card #17 from Lady Death 3. Thanks. Joe
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi Joe,
I live in Auckland NZ so can mail to you.
Send address please
So…you do PayPal ?
One you give me address I can work out how much it cost to send envelope. Won’t be that much surely just a stamped envelope. Unless you want Courier but not really worth it. What’s the card worth? No more than $2 surely.. what you think?
I haven’t sold single cards before.
Cheers Hal

Hey also I have these Lady Death Series 3 Box Topper oversized Cards (postcard size). Do you have these? These are Chase Cards called Second Chance

A2B90992-6E0B-4ED2-943A-8DC769BF1E27.jpeg

A17EF9F0-5FDA-4CC4-A338-05F182CC0CEE.jpeg

2AF1568B-201D-4C9E-B41B-A9997D452018.jpeg

Hi, I just need base card #17 from Lady Death 3. Thanks. Joe
Thanks Hal, I prefer to trade if there is anything you might be looking for but, yes, I have paypal. I would only pay $1 for the card. My mailing address is:
Joe Storms, unit 6/57 Moran Court, Beaconsfield W.A. 6162. My paypal ID is [email protected]. I have around 200,000 base cards from 100's of different sets so feel free to send me your want list.
Cheers. Joe

Hi Joe…sweet. I’m really only needing any Autograph cards from all the Lady Death Series and also Binders. Need Atleast 6 Lady Death Binders please. Plus any Lady Death Series 3 Parallel Holochrome numbered cards. These are rare and are glossy like the Lady Death Series 1 Commemorative edition

Back
Top Bottom