Kyrie Irving

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
The Nets beat the Bulls minus Irving this morning. There's been a lot of discussion about his style of play and how it impacts those around him.

I don't even think it's a debate that he made an ascending Celtics team worse last year and that they are better this year with Walker,who brings his team mates into the game.

I didn't watch the Nets/Bulls game but could it be the same thing as last year - that Irving, by himself (meaning as the number 1 player and not the number 2 as in Cleveland) is detrimental to the development of a young ascending squad?

Last edited:
Kyrie is a poor leader so yes he needs to be number 2. However I watched some of the game and the Bulls are an absolute car crash of a team. Coby White and Lavine are the only ones who look like NBA players, the number of errors, turnovers and inability to score was amazing. Nets didn’t play a lot better but only had to be average to win.

Great individual player - don't think there's any debate on that.
Horrible team player, all time great look-out-for-himself player. Not that there's anything wrong with that if you want to earn $300m career and have 2 friends when you're done cause everyone else has fucked you off cause you're prickiest of pricks. so good luck to him. Kind of revealed himself with all the initial boomers-australia ties years back when it all started/ESPN tried to hype it up. Good luck to him, no skin off my sack.
Only worrying thing is the similarities between Bolden and Simmons during recent Aus USA exhibition games.........

cc anyone who went to/interested in AUS v USA games in MEL then seen Bolden waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa leave due to playing time (?) and Simmons chill in SYD then take off........could be 76ers regulations but :poop:

I hear you. I've been banned from the Blow Out Forum. I'm technically an "inactive user" but when I log in it says" banned" and "forever".

I asked for a reprieve but to no avail. I guess Blow Out's loss is Ozcardtrader's gain...

Back
Top Bottom