nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Did the Stauskas stuff the other day, here's the other stuff :D

Schroder Auto/Jersey:

Thanks to @Slimzy69 for this card. I have stopped collecting Ledo...but decided I'd pick up a few randoms still, and try completed the non-1/1 Prizm rainbow. So here's the #7/10, jersey #d Gold Auto:

I drafted Wolters in a keeper fantasy league...a 2k based fantasy league...and he ripped it up...so I have a soft spot. Natinal Treasures Jersey #d, #6/25 Patch:

I always wanted a Big Al Exquisite Auto Patch, so when @BigAl83 put up his thread, and I saw this in there, I jumped. Thanks man! Exquisite rookie year Limited Logos Patch Auto!

1st of my new set chase cards came in...13/14 National Treasures Career Materials. This is the Jersey version, but I'm doing the Prime too. Majerle Triple Jersey.

And some Korver, you know you love it.

He made his National Treasures debut this year!

Base Parallel #1/25:

National Convention stamped Blue Crusade #4/5:

Rookie Print Plate Auto 1/1:

And thank you to @wolvesjr34 for helping me acquire this nice Gold Totally Certified #2/25.

And this means....

Sweeeeet!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Well done Ben, great cards as always! Digging those jersey numbered, you know I'm a fan! Really nice pickup on the RC Auto plate and I really like those Career Materials, very clean looking card! Job well done!

Congrats on the rainbow - it's never the 1/1 that comes last! Schroder does indeed inherit the alien title from Sam Cassell!

Back
Top Bottom