kohli silver card &india & pakistan silver cards & england silver card set & other players

for sale 2019 tapnplay world cup cricket silver cards includes Virat Kohli man of the match numbered 15 of 25 only this is 40 dollars & have the other six india team silver cards for 140 dollars & the Pakistan 6 silver cards set for 140 dollars please note one cards is a double man of the match card as well cards mint condition as they arrived to me when I got them

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

Last edited:
silver world cup card limited edition very rare each card 30 dollars each see photos for players cards are as I got them or excellent is better term

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

hi it's on ebay under bunnytimmyandrew but you can pay me direct if you want by paypal or bid on ebay or whatever you like thanks Andrew
Cheers, I had a bit of a problem trying to pay another member here for a card a couple months ago via bank transfer is a hassle as it's an overseas account, and PayPal as I'm not familiar with it, I've "watched" it on Ebay but there is no shipping? I am interested in this card but bare with me as I've put aside funds for the Shane warne hat trick card if that falls thru this card is next.

Cheers, I had a bit of a problem trying to pay another member here for a card a couple months ago via bank transfer is a hassle as it's an overseas account, and PayPal as I'm not familiar with it, I've "watched" it on Ebay but there is no shipping? I am interested in this card but bare with me as I've put aside funds for the Shane warne hat trick card if that falls thru this card is next.

hi there I take you have seen all my cards on ozcardtrader like the Williamson gold card etc with ebay & shipping it's 17.70 as a letter regards Andrew
hi there
Hi there have seen my other cards like the williamson gold card not sure if you are after anything else but with shipping it is 17.70 small letter & I believe it includes tracking as well that's for the Kohli card it won't matter id a few other cards go in that won't change postage rate regards Andrew PS with payment you can sign up to paypal & just transfer from your credit card or bank account

hi there I take you have seen all my cards on ozcardtrader like the Williamson gold card etc with ebay & shipping it's 17.70 as a letter regards Andrew
hi there
Hi there have seen my other cards like the williamson gold card not sure if you are after anything else but with shipping it is 17.70 small letter & I believe it includes tracking as well that's for the Kohli card it won't matter id a few other cards go in that won't change postage rate regards Andrew PS with payment you can sign up to paypal & just transfer from your credit card or bank account
I've signed up with PayPal but I couldn't create a invoice for $5-7 lol, I've bought lots of items off Ebay. $17 shipping seems abit extreme lol , I'll keep you in mind thou cheers

hi yes a card registered is 7.50 in Australia & Australia post website is showing 17 dollars to new Zealand now if it is less very happy to refund bi am not tight on that as you see I have 100 per cent positive feedback regards andrew

silver world cup card limited edition very rare each card 30 dollars each see photos for players cards 13 cards in total see photos from above of west indies & south Africa players & sri lanka players will do the lot for 200 that's half price for the lot as each card is 30 each

cricket world cup 2019 australia player of the match gold card lot of 6 includes 3 warner numbered cards & 4 futera cards of glenn McGrath all the same un numbered cards of him 10 cards all up see photos will be sent registered 6.95 postage in Australia

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom