Kobe Collection

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Wasn't sure if this is the right place to share some of my collections..anyhow hope you don't mind ;) I haven't added any Kobe graphs when he switched over to number 24 so everything I own of KB's was when he was in jersey 8. My personal fave is the Title Threads auto which was given to UD employees as gifts, these were not available to the public, although as you would guess, there were staff that didn't want the card and decided to sell.

I don't just collect Kobe, I collect past and present players from auto cards, signed jersey's, game used shoes etc.

Feel free to post/share your favorite Kobe signed items here, would love to see it :kick:

Sorry forgot to post pix lol posted below

For all the Mamba fans :D

Last edited:
DSC01896.JPG
DSC01897.JPG
DSC01898.JPG
DSC01910.JPG
DSC01909.JPG
DSC01904.JPG
DSC01893.JPG
DSC01894.JPG
DSC01895.JPG

Thanks all! Wish I had remembered about OZCT the last few years because I sold off some of the signed Kobe stuff, lots of fans here.

Love the collection, thought I would share some of mine with you seeing as we both appreciate greatness.

Sweet sweet collection there Troy! Are you thinking of framing your jersey?

Kobe-fest! Not a big Black mamba fan but can sure appreciate all that sexy memorabilia!

Thanks all glad you appreciate it :D

Yeah I really do need to frame it, just need to save up.

It'll be worth framing at least one jersey. I have 3 of mine custom framed with items/photos so its not just a stand alone framed jersey but something that tells a story behind it.

Not selling these Kobe autos Bruno, I did off load a bunch over the last few years and kept the ones I really love. Maybe one day I'll sell them ;)

No worries buddy... i collect high end 90's & also have a few autos in my PC but im a bit fussy when it comes to those. I have been trying hard to get the employee card for like 3 yrs lol... a bunch have come and gone on ebay but haven't like the condition.

Anyways hit me up if you decide to sell, I only consider cards which appear or are graded MINT or better and will pay fair market price :)

Nice talking to ya.
Bruno

Cheers Ben!

No worries buddy... i collect high end 90's & also have a few autos in my PC but im a bit fussy when it comes to those. I have been trying hard to get the employee card for like 3 yrs lol... a bunch have come and gone on ebay but haven't like the condition.

Anyways hit me up if you decide to sell, I only consider cards which appear or are graded MINT or better and will pay fair market price :)

Nice talking to ya.
Bruno

I hear you Bruno. I remember when I saw the card around the early 2000 for the first time and I was flabbergasted! Everything about the card blew me away but yea people were paying crazy money for it. Waited patiently for years, every time seeing one saying to myself, "this is it, this one's going to be mine' but then the bidding went way above my max. Then one day I said to myself if I don't pay the bucks now these cards are already rare and it'll become scarcer and impossible to find. People holding onto them up to now probably want to keep it, and those spending the money obviously want it, so I bit the bullet and just bid till I won lol never looked back ever since, it's just a gorgeous card, had to share it with everyone :red:

Back
Top Bottom