KOBE BUYBACK AUTO I Pulled!

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
This is the pic of the Kobe Bryant Buyback Auto I managed to pull from a pack break in the box break thread 10/10/05. Check it out.
2001-02 Upper Deck Series 2 Pack, yes only 1 pack! I can't believe it!
Hand No'd 06/88.
KOBEAUTO.jpg

Thanks guys! Happy too share it with some people! It would be a pretty dull pull if I couldn't share! well, maybe not that dull! :lol:
HEY DUCKY, Do you want that Dominique Crash the Game? Did you get my PM? It's yours if you want it, just send me your addy.

A one in million pull that is! WOW!!!

Damn and those packs would have been fairly cheap to pick up too! Email the seller so he can crap his pants too! LOL

yeahhh baby...that be one nasty ass card i be seein. :shock: :shock: :shock: ...congrats man!

Thanks!!!!
Yeah Chad, I was still deciding whether to let him know or not. I was just telling Lippo, he gave me a discount because I was a return customer! Jokes on him :lol:
I also bought 2 graded rookies too, they turned up smashed from bad postage handling :evil: Lucky they weren't star players! I thought I'd open some of the packs to cheer myself up :D Seemed to do the job.

Tell the seller. When I eventually had my graded cards show up, I emailed the sellers of the original cards and they were very happy to hear from me. Always nice to find out that sort of stuff ..

What graded cards were they ? And how were they sent ?

Hey Hill33, One of the graded's was a baseball card, the other was a DeShawn Stevenson Fleer Serial No'd (1/1250) Rookie. Beckett Graded 9.
It was sent USPS Airmail.

Thanks for the good will guys! I know you're all jealous :p :lol: LOL

Hey Hill33, One of the graded's was a baseball card, the other was a DeShawn Stevenson Fleer Serial No'd (1/1250) Rookie. Beckett Graded 9.
It was sent USPS Airmail.

Thanks for the good will guys! I know you're all jealous :p :lol: LOL

Back
Top Bottom