Kobe Bryant fined $100,000.

What he said was wrong... But the fact that other players say this or similar things and go unpunished just because they arent caught on film is a double standard. I understand the NBA is trying to show they arnt tolerant but then how come they dont fine someone like garnett who calls someone a 'cancer patient'? or the hundreds of obscenities yelled during games. Its like 'oh crap' the public saw that, time to do something about it know'...

pure class... not surprising at all...

How many times do u think this happens per season with lots of other player???

He fully deserved the fine, there is no need what so ever for that kind of think in the game. I dont care if others get away with it or not its just not on. But $100000 is that even a games pay for him?...lol

Nah, Kobe deserved the fine. No excuses. You compose yourself and don't lose your cool like that, he's DAMNED lucky that the refs didn't toss him out of the game and cost his team the win because his actions after that were very deserving of a double tech. He inadvertently smashed Joe Smith's hand as he went to pound his fist against the chair lol...poor Joe just played it cool.

As a consolation, it was handled decently and there was some damage control and the acknowledgement that what he did was inappropriate and wrong. Let's move on, it was a single moment.

And thats the problem with the world today, everybody's too sensitive

I AM A KOBE FAN but just for the haters and for some lighter moments, maybe he wasn't being derogatory :p

sometimes u just cant help it.. thats what humans do.. :lol:

yeah, but it could of been handled better :) i get what your saying though

---------- Post added 15-04-2011 at 09:43 PM ----------

Why? I bet 99% of this forum has called someone a faggot at some stage.

But he should be a role model kids my age should look up to.

yeah, but it could of been handled better :) i get what your saying though

---------- Post added 15-04-2011 at 09:43 PM ----------

But he should be a role model kids my age should look up to.

no, your parents should be role models. kobe is a basketball player. not his fault responsibilities are being shifted onto celebrities. plus im sure the rape far outweighs the name calling... ;)
i find the word he used strange? like a diss from the early 90's...

no, your parents shold be role models. kobe is a basketball player. not his fault responsibilities are being shifted onto celebrities. plus im sure the rape far outweighs the name calling... ;)
i find the word he used strange? like a diss from the early 90's...

A basketball role model I meant haha ;)

Back
Top Bottom