Not open for further replies.

dannybuoy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Danny
Up for sale
Looking for $200 posted OBO
FB_IMG_1574048901768.jpg

Yeah bro everyone wanting to cash in now in a month. Ill pay extra, its not the money or the value. But people pulling out on something they've been trying to move because of a death and potential value increase is worse than someone telling me im disrespectful for trying to buy

Yeah bro everyone wanting to cash in now in a month. Ill pay extra, its not the money or the value. But people pulling out on something they've been trying to move because of a death and potential value increase is worse than someone telling me im disrespectful for trying to buy
might also be that they now planning on locking it into their own PC - so it's not that they are pulling out of the sale at all.

might also be that they now planning on locking it into their own PC - so it's not that they are pulling out of the sale at all.
Fair enough if the admin allows it here. I admin a different collectible page and definitely wouldn't allow it. Fishing. If its still up its contracted to sale if its purchased, pretty sure thats a general rule in all selling.

Fair enough if the admin allows it here. I admin a different collectible page and definitely wouldn't allow it. Fishing. If its still up its contracted to sale if its purchased, pretty sure thats a general rule in all selling.
A lot of pages have stopped Kobe sales for the next week, as a sign of respect but also to stop those trying to make a quick buck and those preying on cheaper pre-death prices.

And it's not fishing the card and price were listed months ago, if you said sold months ago it would be yours, card prices change regularly, we all know that. Prices after this news will change. We all know that. No need to try and cash in on the old prices.

A lot of pages have stopped Kobe sales for the next week, as a sign of respect but also to stop those trying to make a quick buck and those preying on cheaper pre-death prices.

And it's not fishing the card and price were listed months ago, if you said sold months ago it would be yours, card prices change regularly, we all know that. Prices after this news will change. We all know that. No need to try and cash in on the old prices.
Ive never cashed in on any card bud. Watch all your mates do that next week. That is 10x worse than me trying to secure a piece for my pc. Ive sold 2 cards in 10 years. I have over 600 hof and greats autos.

Ive never cashed in on any card bud. Watch all your mates do that next week. That is 10x worse than me trying to secure a piece for my pc. Ive sold 2 cards in 10 years. I have over 600 hof and greats autos.
I'm not suggesting you're cashing in, but you are trying to take advantage of an old price. I get that it's for pc, but pc or not those prices are going to change.

I'm not suggesting you're cashing in, but you are trying to take advantage of an old price. I get that it's for pc, but pc or not those prices are going to change.
Work out who is taking advantage of the situation. An old price is going through a thread from a year ago. Yesterday isnt that old. If he wants to put a hundred or 2 on top just say it i dont care its not the cash at all. I never collected for cash or value. Thats what destroys hobbies

Work out who is taking advantage of the situation. An old price is going through a thread from a year ago. Yesterday isnt that old. If he wants to put a hundred or 2 on top just say it i dont care its not the cash at all. I never collected for cash or value. Thats what destroys hobbies

So you have been a member for many years and your last post before Kobe's death was April last year....... and you are telling me that your first instinct is to jump on an try and grab a Kobe auto cheaply just hours after he dies possibly before people realise whats happening?

Get the fuck outta here!

So you have been a member for many years and your last post before Kobe's death was April last year....... and you are telling me that your first instinct is to jump on an try and grab a Kobe auto cheaply just hours after he dies possibly before people realise whats happening?

Get the f*** outta here!
Ask him what ive offered and come back and apologize so you dont think im taking advantage or cashing in. Banana

Get the f*** outta here!

checkmate right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom