Kobe Auto on Ebay?? DODGY?...

Veny

Jordan, Kobe,Lebron
Real Name
Joe
Sup guys? thought id share this with you so you don't get stooged, well im 99% positive he is dodgy.
heres his listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280525987541#ht_500wt_1154
I asked him if he would do a bin, he replied " i wouldnt sell for less than $100"
I thought sweet i told him i would give him $120 usd including postage to oz.
He agreed. I then asked the numbering and if i could have some better pics and also if he had the card in hand ready to be shipped.
he said the numbering is 23/50
he doesnt have a scanner or camera so thats the only pic he has and he said he has the card in hand.
here is the same card for sale on another site
Baseball Cards, Football Cards, Basketball Cards, Hockey Cards, Rookie Cards, Vintage, Sports Memorabilia, Sports Autographs for Sale - Seller Listings
the seller wants $500.
what you guys think?

Let it go on auction, won't likely reach that much... card looks legit, you're questioning if he actually owns it?
Paypal will have you covered man, so you'll either get a bargain, or get your money back

Did you ask if that's him on the other site?

I can't see how he has 8300+ feedback on that sportsbuy site and only 4 on ebay. And the pic quality would indicate a "save as" image from that site and use on ebay.

I agree with hairy, auction, paypal safe

able to take a pic with a camera phone ??

almost standard in a phone these days....so they still make phone calls :lol:

I asked him if he is selling the card on the other site?, after instant messaging he didn't reply? i then reported it to ebay.

so you were getting instant responses to other questions but then none after that question?

yeah mate, it was instant messaging then i sent him the link to the other site asking him why he is asking $500usd on that site and asking for $120usd from me on ebay????? he didn't reply

Back
Top Bottom