KlownPrynce - Kollector extraordinaire

KlownPrynce

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gareth
Hi Guys n Gals
My name is Gareth, I am an artist, movie prop collector, autograph collector and more importantly I am a lifetime collector of basketball cards and am on a massive set chase of all the sets i could possibly chase before i die, yup im serious, it will take a while but hey thats my passion.
I have a sneaky PC of all the Aussie players and American horror story cards.
I also run Chase 'N' Base Cards & Collectables on Facebook, its just a new hobby and a bit of fun at the moment but i would like to turn it into something more some time in the near future.
My preferred way to purchase is in 3000+ card lots and always willing to pay postage costs involved.
It saddens me that people think 120 90's base cards are worth $400 on gumtree so i avoid those guys ha ha
I repack the spare cards i have no matter who they are or the value of the card ( within reason) and sell them to fund my chase, and have donated over 10k cards to charities here in Tasmania.
So if you have 50000 base cards laying around from 1960-2019 im your guy!
(yes i was here about 5years ago, a very dark and horrible time in my life, but have grown up, learnt from mistakes, and am here for my redemption, i hope you all give me a chance to be the best member i can be)
cheers

Welcome! Sounds like a fun chase of all the sets!
Cheers man!

Yeah its a huge amount of fun, my kids love it, so many cards so little time ha ha
i think we are up to about 450 part sets so far, thats just base not including susbets and inserts, Our favorite chase so far is crusade with the base, blue, orange, teal, purple, red - just a crazy lot of cards but such a sweet looking set.

Cheers man!

Yeah its a huge amount of fun, my kids love it, so many cards so little time ha ha
i think we are up to about 450 part sets so far, thats just base not including susbets and inserts, Our favorite chase so far is crusade with the base, blue, orange, teal, purple, red - just a crazy lot of cards but such a sweet looking set.

underappreciated set that!

you're gonna need a warehouse at some stage! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom