KG Graded Maildays - newest 4/12

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Been getting a lot of nice PSA 9 stuff since the 10’s haven’t shown up as much and people were wanting too much. Love these though

Refractor/999

F859E9E7-154C-45A1-8481-D66069D9F4A5.jpeg

Added with a friend:

20200615_165905.jpg

C0D1F1B9-2B63-40F0-914A-68A467918FAC.jpeg

Orange Refractor/199

7333C112-447A-461F-8F41-36AFD9300078.jpeg

Refractor/249

FDC4F95A-2849-4452-8B52-D4E2CD0A5875.jpeg

Stoked to add this refractor today!!!!

Inked20200515_110305_LI.jpg

Sent in the Silver with PSA sub group, thought it would get a 9 so picked up the green from COMC

20200615_165437.jpg

Tasty insert time - ok I'm breaking the PSA9 only rule, who cares!

20200615_170110.jpg

Couple of 10's comin right up!

20200615_165728.jpg

Nice pair!

20200615_165535.jpg

Decided this looked good so I may as well get it

20200615_165953.jpg

Cool one missing serial number, was about to send back a COMC lot so I decided to get it too haha

20200615_170042.jpg

Sickness below!

20200615_165623.jpg

Inked20201204_165939_LI.jpg

Inked20201204_165807_LI.jpg

more later if I can be bothered getting pics!

Thanks for looking! Won't be more for a while now!!!! That was a couple years in the making!

Last edited:
I have a weak spot for the old graded cards and agree, the PSA 10's have become very scarce and expensive.
Awesome pickups mate.

Thanks mate! I was going to splurge for my birthday or Xmas on a nice psa10 for a few hundred but given the possible downturn coming I think I’m going to hold off til next year now. Sucks! I’ll get a few more 9’s though!

Thanks mate! I was going to splurge for my birthday or Xmas on a nice psa10 for a few hundred but given the possible downturn coming I think I’m going to hold off til next year now. Sucks! I’ll get a few more 9’s though!
I too have been watching the market, I use Randy as the yard stick for Wilkins pricing and he has gone from listing all his stuff at ridiculous prices to straight auction pricing. Has the card industry taken that big of a downturn?

I too have been watching the market, I use Randy as the yard stick for Wilkins pricing and he has gone from listing all his stuff at ridiculous prices to straight auction pricing. Has the card industry taken that big of a downturn?

Very noticeable to me yes for sure. Facebook groups, COMC listings I keep on the watch list, drastic change in the last 4-5 days

Very noticeable to me yes for sure. Facebook groups, COMC listings I keep on the watch list, drastic change in the last 4-5 days

Not exactly a fundamental need at the moment but I think its a potentially good time to buy (if it weren't for the USD : AUD exchange rate) so perhaps some domestic buying opportunities.

Love those old school PSA 9s - knew you couldn't stay away from KG for that long! ...and Mo Bamba huh? I bought the hype for sure, all the tools are there, feel for the game just looks a bit questionable... reminds me of Javale McGee somewhat.

Not exactly a fundamental need at the moment but I think its a potentially good time to buy (if it weren't for the USD : AUD exchange rate) so perhaps some domestic buying opportunities.

Love those old school PSA 9s - knew you couldn't stay away from KG for that long! ...and Mo Bamba huh? I bought the hype for sure, all the tools are there, feel for the game just looks a bit questionable... reminds me of Javale McGee somewhat.

I’m out on the brutal exchange rate at the moment!

Javale McGee??? Haha good lord I hope not, I don’t see that at all. You’re gonna make me go watch some McGee early year stuff huh. Bamba is a Really smart dude I don’t expect anywhere near as many Shaqtin moments from early career. Will have KG as a mentor. Can’t wait to see what happens anyway.

I’m out on the brutal exchange rate at the moment!

Javale McGee??? Haha good lord I hope not, I don’t see that at all. You’re gonna make me go watch some McGee early year stuff huh. Bamba is a Really smart dude I don’t expect anywhere near as many Shaqtin moments from early career. Will have KG as a mentor. Can’t wait to see what happens anyway.

I didn't mean as in Shaqtin - I saw the comparability in early years hype with the athleticism of the mobile, rim running, downhill, shot blocking big man. Just saying he has all the athletic gifts and physical traits you'd ever want (much like Javale did early on) but having watched a few Magic games just can;t say he looks like a natural out there. Just looks a bit lost on the offensive side of the ball... Got a couple autos if you;re looking to buy? heh heh

I didn't mean as in Shaqtin - I saw the comparability in early years hype with the athleticism of the mobile, rim running, downhill, shot blocking big man. Just saying he has all the athletic gifts and physical traits you'd ever want (much like Javale did early on) but having watched a few Magic games just can;t say he looks like a natural out there. Just looks a bit lost on the offensive side of the ball... Got a couple autos if you;re looking to buy? heh heh

Gotchya! I'm looking at his 3 pt range - % should improve over the next few years and when he gets back to full health. Prob close anyway after that time off. Some similaraties in other stats, blocks, assists etc too.

McGee:

jm.JPG

Bamba:

mb.JPG

Love seen the older refractors. I know 2005 was a bit of a weird release of topps chrome but that there is something very nostalgic for me with that particular design.

@GarnettFan4Life Random question, but why do you black out the PSA Certificate Numbers? Awesome cards too. The ‘05 Topps Chrome Refractor is 🔥🔥🔥

Thanks mate!
So people can’t steal the images and sell on eBay. I know these aren’t high value ones but I’ve always done it to cover me and buyers too. I know some like having the serial numbers out there for all to see and they think that is a way to protect them but I don’t see it.

If was selling, they would not be covered up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom