GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
I like this set

IMG_2207.jpg

Nice numbered. And I like the fact you can see the Malik Sealy tribute sweat band.
This is /201 Might go the Fleer '61 next as it looks similar but /61.

IMG_2206.jpg

A couple of KG Celtics auto and a nice Pierce GU ;) coming in so another mailday soonish!!

A Rondo to celebrate his great game the other day, in a loss but wow, great to watch

IMG_2204.jpg

And lastly, a big shoutout to Carl (Sanctum), done a few deals and had some funny chats and convos on PM and during poker tournaments a while back, what a champion. Thanks mate, sent me this

IMG_2210.jpg

Much appreciated :thumbsup:=D>

That's all til next time folks.

Thanks guys, can't wait til the next mailday hopefully they all come around same time. Nice to have some spare $$ to put a few away long term and not need to sell

Very nice Mathew :D

I was thinking of picking up a Bron Autographics from that set, they look real nice and they're on card! The Fleer '61 is a must if you can find one, they look amazing with the refractor foil on them. Do want a GP for my PC one day

Very nice Mathew :D

I was thinking of picking up a Bron Autographics from that set, they look real nice and they're on card! The Fleer '61 is a must if you can find one, they look amazing with the refractor foil on them. Do want a GP for my PC one day

Gotta love on card man

I've found one, $150dlvd
*thinking, thinking*

Back
Top Bottom