KG Book and this weeks new mail 6/4

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Finally received the book I pre ordered. Currently up to chapter C. I love the way it’s set out, a few pages per chapter so you can read in little bite sizes.

also picked up a nice looking insert from Illusions and the auto came as part of a great trade through a Facebook group.

3257658B-D424-4FF7-B4C1-97DC238F01EB.jpeg

8BE27BE3-E7FB-401F-9970-2A9F31BAE06F.jpeg

7148C9F0-FA63-4DB9-BE69-2CD23767BA6A.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out! Big mailday from COMC/SMC coming next week! (Added below)

6 April mail:

413D4925-C214-4B18-A823-7D93536807A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Great early mailday today

Settled for a couple as lower grades due to the recent price explosion of graded, "vintage" and KG cards. A few more than this but these were highlights and very happy to have home with me now thanks to @COMC c/o @ShipMyCards

InkedIMG_0751_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0754_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0763_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0765_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0768_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0773_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0774_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_0780_LI.jpg
IMG_0783.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Great additions mate.
I have 25 cards with family over in the states I want shipped back. Do you have any advice how to do this outside of paying a million dollars? They are all recent ebay purchases

Living up to yoru user ID mate, fan for life indeed! You buyng graded only now or slabbing them yourself?

Love the Reflections - very undr-rated set imo. Only a card or two away from completing the Keith Bogans rainbow! lol

Great additions mate.
I have 25 cards with family over in the states I want shipped back. Do you have any advice how to do this outside of paying a million dollars? They are all recent ebay purchases

thanks mate!

box em up, send to @ShipMyCards and you have options to send them back - I believe there’s like USPS for a cheaper, slower option but I do fedex, 2kg was about $60usd I think with some insurance up to $5k
https://shipmycards.com/

Living up to yoru user ID mate, fan for life indeed! You buyng graded only now or slabbing them yourself?

Love the Reflections - very undr-rated set imo. Only a card or two away from completing the Keith Bogans rainbow! lol

very happy I’ve got the urge to buy some stuff again mate!

only showing some of the graded but I have heaps more and raw too for sure!
signed up to psa set registry yesterday to keep some stuff updated which was new and fun

go the Bogans!

Back
Top Bottom