Kevin Garnett Ejected!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Garnett was tossed in the third quarter for flipping the ball into the stands and accidentally hitting a fan.

LOL! How lucky was that fan! Garnett later on apologized to him before he left the court. He was just trying to get a delay of game and was frustrated on an offensive foul call.

I bet Timmy wouldve done anything to be that fan even if he gets hit smack right on the forehead! :p

yeah, apparently the 'fan' (i use the term loosely) went completely OTT and acted like he was crippled for life after it hit him, coughing and weezing and making a big production out of it. i smell one lawsuit against KG and the NBA, he will probably win too the prick. plus KG will be suspended/fined harshly im betting. Mr Stern aint ****ing around when it comes to this stuff anymore.

haha i hope it doesnt end up like the Rodman thing (when he kicked the camera man and it didnt look that bad, and he acted it....was sooo funny lol) only difference is that Dennis didnt accidently kick him haha....would any of you guys fake it? for a chance to get a few bucks lol...hmm depends if its a player you really hate or something :D

mickimouse24 said:
haha i hope it doesnt end up like the Rodman thing (when he kicked the camera man and it didnt look that bad, and he acted it....was sooo funny lol) only difference is that Dennis didnt accidently kick him haha....would any of you guys fake it? for a chance to get a few bucks lol...hmm depends if its a player you really hate or something :D

Screw that! i would never trade my integrity away for a few unearned bucks. seems 90% of americans will though, its ridiculous the amount of litigation over there.

Hey... I am just happy we finally won a damn game... and Mccants score 12 W00t! Oh yeah and Davis stepped up without the KG factor and scored 35... awesome effort...

Banks also started for the first time as Timberwolf....

Oh God pelase deliver the T-Wolves a decent team next year LOL

Back
Top Bottom