Kevin Garnett 25,000th point ticket stub

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
What a beautiful looking shot to get there too!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jMY7-ZXw8&ab_channel=NBA

Sent this away last year with TheHobbyAus - grade doesn't matter obviously just wanted to have it encased and watch the population. I see there is a few 10's - not sure how!!!! Must have trimmed them up.

kg25k (3).jpg

A few other classic, sweet KG shots from career:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpuRpO3wLBY&ab_channel=NBA

gstats.JPG

Thanks for looking in!

back in the "olden days" it was the one picture. but around that time i wouldnt be surprised if there are variants!!

dont worry though...ive been hunting for more than 10 years for a pippen all star game mvp ticket stub with seat 30 or 33!! the journey is long though you're seat number is fine! i have some hatred towards this post for that reason!!

You would have thought they could have put KG as the ticket stub for that particular game and ticket. Variants? Must have taken a page out of the Panini playbook! lol

Love this! I have some tickets I need to send through soon (Knicks related) so very happy to hear Laine can send them as I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to do it direct with PSA - Definitely need that middle man.

Also, the more I see the oversize holders for the tickets the more I love the size. I just get a feeling a slimline one would feel less important for some reason :lol:

Love this! I have some tickets I need to send through soon (Knicks related) so very happy to hear Laine can send them as I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to do it direct with PSA - Definitely need that middle man.

Also, the more I see the oversize holders for the tickets the more I love the size. I just get a feeling a slimline one would feel less important for some reason :lol:

it’s going to take a while to see if the larger ones grow on me - I’ve always been annoyed by having to find where to put my larger slab non sport ones 🫣

Back
Top Bottom