Kevin Durant joins elite company with his 47pt 18reb masterpiece... Cool stats

probably 100pts lol

when I opened that list I knew MJ would be on top. That CAVS game was awesome. He did everything great in that game/ Probably his most perfect match.

Yeah i had a feeling MJ would be at the top too. Some impressive numbers for a SG

probably 100pts lol

when I opened that list I knew MJ would be on top. That CAVS game was awesome. He did everything great in that game/ Probably his most perfect match.

Great Game for MJ back then commemorated by this amazing card:
2004-05 ULTIMATE ACHIEVEMENTS MICHAEL JORDAN AUTO 13/69 - eBay (item 390283569913 end time Jan-30-11 18:00:55 PST)

3 more regular season games, that are among his greatest of all-time:
1989 vs. Boston - 42 PTS, 9 REBS, 11 ASSTS, 8 Steals in 41 Minutes
Boston Celtics at Chicago Bulls Box Score, January 15, 1989 | Basketball-Reference.com
1989 vs. Phoenix - 53 PTS, 14 REBS, 8 ASSTS, 2 Steals on 71% FGPCT in 41 Minutes
Phoenix Suns at Chicago Bulls Box Score, January 21, 1989 | Basketball-Reference.com
1996 vs. Detroit - 53 PTS, 11 REBS, 2 ASSTS, 6 Steals on 75% FGPCT in 38 Minutes
Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls Box Score, March 7, 1996 | Basketball-Reference.com

Another great one, 83% shooting...

How about Hakeem's effort at age 33, only two assist shy of a Triple Double.
What also amazes me is that players can have these incredible games and is some cases there team still lost

How about Hakeem's effort at age 33, only two assist shy of a Triple Double.
What also amazes me is that players can have these incredible games and is some cases there team still lost

Well, 3 of the 5 losses came in an overtime-game. Now ot does 2 things. First, ot increases any players stats as more minutes are played, thus enabling the player to make the list. And second, to win an ot-game the team needs some luck, because any NBA-team can win a 5-minute-period vs. another team, even the Cavs of today could do so ;)

The other 2 losses came by bad shooting. Ewings teammates shot 34%, while Hakeems teammates came up with
a desastrous 28%. Now thats a phenomenom we are seeing very often. If one player plays sensational, his teammates tend to stand around and watch. MJ for instance, 3 of his 4 highest scoring outputs were losses and 8 of 22 regular season games in which he scored 52+ were lost by the Bulls. Or Lebron, 9 40+ games in the Playoffs, only 5 wins but 4 losses.

Chris Webber with 51 and 26!!

Shaq really was a monster wasn't he!?!? Love seeing Malone up there too!

yeah the webber game was ginormous! cant remember him having it to ber honest.... agreed also with malone efforts
i remeber the shaq 61 and 23 game vs the clips

Back
Top Bottom