Kelly Slater Auto 1/1

Sweet card , just wish I had seen it never thought of looking on eBay Australia for those cards , changed my searches now , if you never want to sell or trade it lmk . Enjoy the card
Just picked up the last card I need to complete the set now to get money together to frame them . How's your progress on the set ?

Jason

Sweet card , just wish I had seen it never thought of looking on eBay Australia for those cards , changed my searches now , if you never want to sell or trade it lmk . Enjoy the card
Just picked up the last card I need to complete the set now to get money together to frame them . How's your progress on the set ?

Jason

Hi Jason
Yeah mate, love the card. If I ever want to sell it you will be the first to know. Progress on the set is going along nicely. I decided to collect the base cards with all the variants i.e /99, /65, /35 and /10, and have four /10's to go. I also decided to collect the 5 All Time Greats signatures for both /20 and /35 formats, i just need two /20's and one /35 for that set. Still need 3 Shining Moments to go. I also have a 2009 Sportkings Kelly Slater Silver LP signature on the way too, happy to finally get my hands on one of these. So all in all, everything is moving along nicely.
I was wondering if you were interested in the piece below. It measures 20cmx30cm, I managed to come by two of these due to a bit of good luck. You can have it for the price of postage, I think its about $7. Lmk if you are interested

Cheers Curtis

Hi there Curtis .

Wow your going all guns blazing , are the /20 autos the same pics or are they different to the /35 autos please say they are the same otherwise I'll have to get them too , lol , yes I would love the auto is it of the Hobgood brother can't make it out . I see we are not to far from each other do you surf ? If so were , I surf Cronulla and South Coast all the time , there is a big contest come Australia Day in Cronulla and all the big name Aussie surfers will be here to get autos if you like ,

Jason

It's a very nice card!!! Very envious...I've collected vintage surf postcards for a many years now and got into NRL cards a few years back, but this card sure makes me reconsider my direction. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Ken

Not a surfing fan by any means but i have to say that is one sick auto card...and.. 1/1 :thumbsup: great pickup. any idea what its value is?

Back
Top Bottom