Keaton's Maildays Always Updating!

Okay guys, here is the last few days worth of autographs that I've managed to get!

First up, Brett Lee TTM:
(Unfortunately he smudges cow corner but it doesn't matter)

lee%20ttm0008_zpsvdnwjrih.jpg

Next, Australian training at Adelaide Oval:

aus%20training%20scan%2010010_zpsch2srtrw.jpg
aus%20training%20scan%2020010_zpsbiwjwhy7.jpg
aus%20training%20scan%2030010_zpsmsaqwmoe.jpg
aus%20training%20scan%2040009_zps6vb7swzd.jpg

Then this happened..... :woot:
aus%20training%20scan%205_zpsxcxnuz8j.jpg

And finally, what I got today at a New Zealand training:
(Thanks to Oscar for sending me the McCullum TnP card)

NZ%20scan%2010007_zpswivivf8j.jpg

Cheers for looking guys :)

I don't what the big deal over Warner is, I've got him in person at least 6 times and he always seems pleasant and happy to sign.
Anyway... this is sick Keaton!

I don't what the big deal over Warner is, I've got him in person at least 6 times and he always seems pleasant and happy to sign.
Anyway... this is sick Keaton!

A David Warner signed card is like seeing Halley's Comet i've got Keatons signed card as my desktop wallpaper

Okay so, last Monday I sent TTMs to Michael Clarke, Adam Gilchrist and Ian Healy. This afternoon I am posting a TTM to Steve Waugh, and in the next fortnight I am planning to buy the stamps I need to send out TTMs I have already prepared to Brett Geeves, Nathan Reardon, Michael Slater, David Boon and Mark Taylor.

Also just a quick heads up for you all, the ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) have given Australia Post the go ahead to make changes to their systems. These changes are as follows:

• Regular stamp price will increase from 70c to $1.
  • Regular interstate post delivery time will now be 5 days instead of 3.
  • Regular same state post delivery times will now be 3 days instead of next day/2 days.
  • To get the same delivery times as they are currently, you will have to use the priority service. This will cost $1.50, with the stamp costing $1 and a priority sticker 50c.
These changes will come in to effect from the 4th of January 2016. So if you're sending out TTMs, make sure to put your address as the return address on the return envelope to ensure you get it back after stamp prices go up!

Finally, I will upload a pic later of something pretty cool that I picked up on eBay for just $10.60 incl postage!

Cheers,
Keaton

Look at the difference between that signature which I am certain was signed a few years ago and the scribble you had to beg for a few weeks ago!

I have a question for everyone...
Does anyone know if the New Zealanders sign thru TTM, AND if so where to? (provincial team or national team)
Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom