Kane Lucas delisted, draft pick signature price

Select run high numbered draft picks some years (400) so it's up to some individuals to hoard draft picks to keep the numbers down and the cards to mantain their value. Every other card from prestige you can pick up from $20 - $40 except for dusty.
Funny you say that about Prestige because I just bought a Jack Trengove Platinum Draft Pick for $27.50 on Ebay. Is that a good price?

I remember the time well when Sacha was buying up Lucas and I was buying up Talia. I think we were both a bit influenced by a certain Dangerfield collector who made my initial $20 investment into a $200 sale. You never know what will happen with player form etc but that is the hobby it is a gamble. I sold my 40 Talia's after he won the Rising Star and did ok. Hoping Lucas excels at West Coast for Sacha's sake!

yup, so now all the eagles collectors will want him and UP UP UP shes goes!!

Ha Ha, they won't want to collect him as his signature card has him in a Carlton jumper. Would be different if the card was from the Draft Prospects series as they we all in neutral jumpers.

I remember the time well when Sacha was buying up Lucas and I was buying up Talia. I think we were both a bit influenced by a certain Dangerfield collector who made my initial $20 investment into a $200 sale. You never know what will happen with player form etc but that is the hobby it is a gamble. I sold my 40 Talia's after he won the Rising Star and did ok. Hoping Lucas excels at West Coast for Sacha's sake!

$200 sale? I have never sold a gold dangerfield?

Back
Top Bottom