Kane Lucas delisted, draft pick signature price

Checked recent sales on eBay and there is nothing under $100 why were they so dear to begin with he was never any good

Now that Kane Lucas has been delisted, surely his 2010 AFL Prestige Draft Pick Signature card will be cheaper and easier to find. Thoughts?

Unless that person (who may or may not be a member of this site) sells all of his signatures, I still think they'll hold a bit of value.

his first year was his best until he got injured. never played the same again... cards will still fetch a few bucks while some moron has 120 of them. u may see some cheaps ones in the next few weeks though.

Hey Sacha,
Just out of curiosity did you see something in him that you thought he'd be a star, was it just a gamble, or are you just a massive Carlton fan. I'm just interested as to why people collect vast numbers of the same card.
Just a genuine question mate and would be more than interested in your response.
Cheers

i thought it would look cool to have a full page, (9) of them to show off, then i though two pages would look better, then it got out of hand. he was touted the next judd in his first year, but things went haywire after year 1.

Select run high numbered draft picks some years (400) so it's up to some individuals to hoard draft picks to keep the numbers down and the cards to mantain their value. Every other card from prestige you can pick up from $20 - $40 except for dusty.

To hoard or not to hoard that is the question here, thought about this scenario quite a few times. It just depends if your a gambling man. If you pick the right player and keep it under rapts for long enough so you don't drive the prices up, and he does well enough its can be a very good investment. Its a tough call. (only seen 1 really good one so far)
I have helped a few of these player collectors gain a fair few cards. I have somewhat dabbled in card market cornering, has yet to succeed but there is still hope. lol

Last edited:
the one on ebay is up over $75 interesting that people say not worth it but they seem to all still sell over 100 bucks each it was the hardest dps for me to get took 2 years to finally get one
im cornering the market on sunblest sets from last year have 30 sets and 100 + albums but the price keeps going down

Back
Top Bottom