K Mart

cp3

Old School
Real Name
John
One Player as a Denver fan I hope can get back to his old ways! Sure its going to be tough but who doesn't wanna see that rim wrecker in action again!

Kenyon Martin Changes Number, Expects To Be Ready
August 8, 2007 - 6:24 am
Denver Post -
Back to wearing his old No. 4 from his college days, Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin said Tuesday he expects to be healthy and playing again opening night.

Monday, the 6-foot-9, 240-pounder ran in an uptempo treadmill workout for the first time since he last played, Nov. 3 against Minnesota. Martin, who missed all but two games last season because of microfracture surgery on his right knee, and Nuggets strength and conditioning coach Steve Hess said they are confident Martin will play in the season opener Oct. 31 against Seattle.

"Kenyon will be doing something on the court with this team," said Martin, 29, after working out at the Pepsi Center. "Whether it's just me going in and waving, I'm going to contribute in the first game of the season. I expect to play whether it's 10 minutes, two minutes - I expect to play."

You'd imagine he would be coming off the bench with Anthony, Nene and Camby making up the starting frontline for the Nugs - that can only help him, only playing 15-20 minutes, primarily against the opposition 2nd unit.

Good luck to him, a broken leg, and 2 microfracture surgeries in less than a decade, the man deserves a good break.

Yeah I really liked Kenyon Martin, sure hope he gets healthy again. Could be very explosive and energize his team.

I'm a big fan of the energised K-Mart shaking rims furiously! I'd love to see him back attacking as he used to do.

as a Denver fan and an allround fan of his game and energy he brings to the court, i really hope he comes back strong!!

could be the X Factor for the Nuggz this season...IMO they have a pretty strong line-up already without K-Mart, so hopefuly it means good things for us Nuggz fans :thumbsup:

as a Denver fan and an allround fan of his game and energy he brings to the court, i really hope he comes back strong!!

could be the X Factor for the Nuggz this season...IMO they have a pretty strong line-up already without K-Mart, so hopefuly it means good things for us Nuggz fans :thumbsup:

True that, they have a strong front line with Nene and Camby up there!

yeah im looking forward to this...honestly guys i think he is going to get back to the same KMART we always know.

people have been questioning him even since he was drafted because of the 2 broken legs........he took it easy in his first 2 seasons....then in Brisbane (2001 off season - Goodwill Games).......he destroyed other teams for team USA....then the next 2 years in the NBA he went to the NBA Finals!.......

so should be interesting to see how he goes........i think next season will be a slow year for him, just so he can get his rhythm back, you don't want to rush him..

yeah im looking forward to this...honestly guys i think he is going to get back to the same KMART we always know.

people have been questioning him even since he was drafted because of the 2 broken legs........he took it easy in his first 2 seasons....then in Brisbane (2001 off season - Goodwill Games).......he destroyed other teams for team USA....then the next 2 years in the NBA he went to the NBA Finals!.......

so should be interesting to see how he goes........i think next season will be a slow year for him, just so he can get his rhythm back, you don't want to rush him..

exactly.

if you overexert yourself and do more than you can, it'll be injuries again and we may see the end of his career because he'll be so off and on the court!

let's go Kenyon, get backk on the court mate :)

Back
Top Bottom