K-Mart out again

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
Lucky the Nuggets have alot of big guys on their roster. Doesn't help they're 0-3 before he went down..

Darius Miles is also out indefinitely and requires knee surgery as well.

If the NBA teaches us anything it's that you have to look after your knees

Darius Miles out = good for portland, that guy is a team cancer...no Miles means more PT for Webster and Outlaw

And as for KMart, they have that many PFs on their roster they wont miss him Nene, Reggie Evans, Joe Smith...Poor old KMart he just cant take a trick

true, it's good because they resigned Nene for so much money, hopefully he can get his minutes now.

the trend Ive noticed, is a lot of these knee injury type guys, are the same guys that when they dunk, they jump and scream and bounce about. They are the same guys that when watching a game are always jumping for no reason, when the play is dead, they'll jump and smack the backboard etc...

all these extra unnecessary jumps build up and wear the knee cartiledge down

it does suck how so many peops get injured esp the real good ones but all teh stress they put on there bodys is y as much as i would like to see more nba games i blieve if they shortened the season there would be less injuries, but at same time i never want that happenin lol just somethin have to deal with

hmmm, true that, very interesting, anfernee hardaway, grant hill as well. amare, k-mart.