Juzzomac's Maildays

Juzzomac

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
My maildays will mainly be centered around Arsenal and Melbourne Victory. I hope to keep this thread regularly updated.

I've got some nice A-League cards out for redemption at the moment and a bunch of Select Soccer 2015 cards on the way, so hope to update again asap.

Last edited:
Todays deliveries.

8ce02c0a0cd432ebbb70686ef8c66e3f.jpg

e0dce465f956f4c4945b2537a8569610.jpg

Last edited:
Nice mate! I stopped collecting cards for a couple months but since Select has come out I'm back in, got some pretty nice Select Arsenal players cards on the way! :kick:

Nice mate! I stopped collecting cards for a couple months but since Select has come out I'm back in, got some pretty nice Select Arsenal players cards on the way! :kick:
Yeah I've got a fair few sitting in my COMc account and a lot here ready to scan and upload. One thing that is annoying me is I nearly have a (non 1/1) rainbow complete of Sanchez's equalizer set, I just have not seen a single green equalizer pulled and not a single one has hit EBay. Grrr

Daaaaamn, youve done the same set Ive aimed to do but I cant find a gold or purple auto anywhere. Also trying to get it done in the Select Stars patch for Cazorla but aswell cant find a gold.

Fantastic Ozil cards! I agree with you, the Futera Unique design is among the nicest out of your collection

Back
Top Bottom