bowman11

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tony Boyce
eBay User
thebowman11
COMC User
bowman11
Hi All, Just joined and am slowly getting to know my way around [bit of an I.T. Dinosaur. My real name is Tony and have a real interest in scanlens cards and earlier back to the 1900s. I have a strong selling store on ebay but the fees and demands placed are slowly turning me to other avenues hence joining today.

My personal wants currently are 1974 Scanlens double stickers [have 60 out of the 66 different combinations] and 1964 Harpers Easi Oats Victorian [missing 5 of the 24]. I will always be available for advice/values of older cards.

Cheers Tony B

Hi All, Just joined and am slowly getting to know my way around [bit of an I.T. Dinosaur. My real name is Tony and have a real interest in scanlens cards and earlier back to the 1900s. I have a strong selling store on ebay but the fees and demands placed are slowly turning me to other avenues hence joining today.

My personal wants currently are 1974 Scanlens double stickers [have 60 out of the 66 different combinations] and 1964 Harpers Easi Oats Victorian [missing 5 of the 24]. I will always be available for advice/values of older cards.

Cheers Tony B
Welcome aboard Tony - surprised it taken so long. Sure you will bring a wealth of experience to the forum. How about a pic of one of the 1974 stickers? Cheers Greg T

Tigers 1974 Double Stickers Front.jpg

There are 66 different combinations and I have 60 so far. Looking for the following

Carl/Kangas
Colling/Hawks
Essendon/Fitz
Foots/Geelong
Melb/Kangas
Rich/Saints
Taken 15 years to get this far and would appreciate a heads up if anyone out there has any of the above - also need to upgrade some - Tony 0413 771 978

Back
Top Bottom