Just joined up

gtfour

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
Hi All

First time reader long time collector. Just stumbled across this site and i am disappointed i hadn't found it sooner. Just signed up (obviously).

I have collected for about 20 years (so i started real young).
I have probably 100,000 or so cards covering baseball, basketball (majority) and football (nfl, afl), ranging from the 60's and up. If anyone needs cards to finish sets or insert sets let me know, no matter how hard they are to get as they are just sitting here gathering dust.

Happy trading and look forward to making some good hook up's

Hey welcome aboard :wave:, 100000 cards :eek::eek::eek:, let me know if you have anything from my wantlists in my signature :thumbsup:

Also who/what do u collect?

Hey there, without pulling apart everything in an instance, i can tell you i have the magics all rookie 7 bobby hurley. Let me know if you need it still, and i will pull through the rest of the list. Thanks for the first up reply.

I don't necessarily collect one player but have some nice shaq's, mj's and some nfl mlb players, but i am trying to complete the 86-87 fleer nba set (13 to go), 03-04 ovation nba if you have any.

Welcome! You must have a very impressive collection. Yet another 86 Fleer collector on the forums. :D

Enjoy your time here! :thumbsup:

Welcome! You must have a very impressive collection. Yet another 86 Fleer collector on the forums. :D

Enjoy your time here! :thumbsup:

Yet another 86 collector? Are there more here? As for your pick, please tell me there is another Knick fan in Australia, i have followed them since 88 and only met 3 other knicks fans in that time!! Nice one if you do

Yet another 86 collector? Are there more here? As for your pick, please tell me there is another Knick fan in Australia, i have followed them since 88 and only met 3 other knicks fans in that time!! Nice one if you do

Yep more than one 86 collector here that I know of. ;)

There are a few NYK fans here. I'm more of a David Lee fan not so much a Knicks fan, but I do want to see the Knicks return to the top of the East because it's good for basketball. But it isn't happening as long as Dolan is running the show. :v:

Don't even get me started thats all i fall back on, even though we made the finals at the end of the nineties, i don't consider that a true knicks team, the early to mid nineties was the ultimate.
(shedding a tear now)

Back
Top Bottom