Just For Fun

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
I recently aquired a new housemate and as shes female I decided to give her the biggest bedroom (biggest closet) so after moving my stuff I sadly found I couldnt fit barely any of my jerseys/shootingshirts/tracksuits in the smaller closet, so decided to hang a few across 1 wall and see what it looked like and think it came out pretty good, sad thing is only 2 of these have been worn and theres around 40 that didnt fit on the wall, Im thinking of going right around the room. Anyway hope ya enjoy sorry about the mobile phone pic again, i'll eventually buy a camera instead of cards :)

Jerseys.jpg

Dam thats alot of jerseys.....

I only have the one of MJ bulls red 23

Looks awesome though....:thumbsup:

Nice.

But who the hell are all the jerseys of?

well mate as I said theres around 60+ (never really counted) but the ones on the wall atm are...

James Posey / Jordan (collage) / Ben Gordon / Walt frazier / Baron Davis (retro) / Chris Paul / Amare / Jet Terry (retro Atlanta) / T.J Ford / Chris Webber / Jason Kidd / Pau Gasol / Stojakovic (Retro) / Nowitzki / Warm up Hornets / Warm up Clips / Redd / Dallas warmup / 76'ers Warmup.

Hope this helps

clippers warm up looks cool....

no offense, i never thought about owning anything about clippers.. LOL except cards..

i mean, jumper, shirts or stuff like that..

u must love all teams

Back
Top Bottom