Just a small but special mailday

0401Specialk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kelsey
eBay User
0401Specialk
On the everlasting quest to grab a RC auto of all of the 60 drafted players from the 2014 draft only one card of the available players was missing..... until now. I had my eye on this particular card for a long time as fitted what I needed, on card auto, right jersey, right price

Wiggins.jpeg

but the quest still continues for more eurostash and a couple of D Leaguers

Thanks for checking it out

That Cavs uni... Woah.

By chance do you have a Dario Saric auto? I think he had some in the UD products...

He's coming the the US next season tho, so you can get some stuff then :)

That Cavs uni... Woah.

By chance do you have a Dario Saric auto? I think he had some in the UD products...

He's coming the the US next season tho, so you can get some stuff then :)

Yeah I do mate I have a UD Letterman blue auto, I was chasing one of the actual Letterman autos but I never saw one emerge might have been a redemption. He did have an 13-14 Exquisite auto but eBay had a couple for about $100 which is insane

I got a rookie auto from each release from Hoops to Flawless

Nice addition mate, who knows with the young bloods, the price might soar even higher if he has an even better season next year!

Which Eurotrash, sorry, Eurostash player autos are you still trying to hunt down?

Nice addition mate, who knows with the young bloods, the price might soar even higher if he has an even better season next year!

Which Eurotrash, sorry, Eurostash player autos are you still trying to hunt down?
Euro
Vasilije micic
Nemanja dangubic
Louis laberyie

So trashy spell check kept changing their names on me

D League
Jordan McRae
Nick Johnson
Semaj Christon

Sick addition! A big fan of the Cavs yellow jersey, which must have been hard to find especially of one with Wiggins =D>

Shame he never played for us, will always wonder what the young cavs core would have been like with Kyrie-Dion-Wiggins-Bennett-Thompson

Sick addition! A big fan of the Cavs yellow jersey, which must have been hard to find especially of one with Wiggins =D>

Shame he never played for us, will always wonder what the young cavs core would have been like with Kyrie-Dion-Wiggins-Bennett-Thompson

There a very nice card, TC and Court Kings both had Wiggins in the Cavs uni and I had my eye on those for a while

Back
Top Bottom