Josh Giddey Prizm Draft pick 1 of 1

absti3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
ABS
Hi Basketball collector’s my son just pulled this from a pack not sure of it’s value even though not in NBA colours it is a Josh Giddey 1 of 1 any help would be appreciated
399F0D71-5C14-4178-8E54-810E1FF3279B.jpeg

Can't go wrong getting it graded in my opinion. Some say don't grade a 1/1 but I prefer to have the card protected for both mine and the buyers piece of mind that they are getting what they paid for. They buy 9 they get a 9. They can't be disappointed or complain about a soft corner or a mark on the card etc.

SGC is a good idea - I'm a PSA man but I think it will look nice in the SGC slab with the Black of the card matching the slab. Plus you won't get up charged a massive fee (like you might with PSA) and you'll get it back in a reasonable time.

Can't go wrong getting it graded in my opinion. Some say don't grade a 1/1 but I prefer to have the card protected for both mine and the buyers piece of mind that they are getting what they paid for. They buy 9 they get a 9. They can't be disappointed or complain about a soft corner or a mark on the card etc.

SGC is a good idea - I'm a PSA man but I think it will look nice in the SGC slab with the Black of the card matching the slab. Plus you won't get up charged a massive fee (like you might with PSA) and you'll get it back in a reasonable time.
I know PSA is the biggest but I hear the turnaround can be very long does it matter who grades it ?

Congrats on the sweet hit! If it were me I'd priroitise getting that card up for sale asap.

Back
Top Bottom