Jordan logoman, anyone bidding?

Pretty sure you'll find it's a fake? Im sure Ive read a thread or 2 on here about it before!! Would be a SICK! card if it was all legit, but I think it was determined that UD never used Logoman or Tags back then?

Didn't this same guy have one forsale about a month ago? He must have a machine that makes em lol

Now it says " This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."
Do they really think that there will be some collector who doesn't know its fake.....

Been relisted
1999 UD Jersey PATCH SUPER #d/25 Michael Jordan NBA 1/1 | eBay

LOLOLO ON THE BELOW
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Here are the previous owner's comments about the card. That super patch card is legit, because it couldn't have been doctored, as it was behind a TWO FOOT STEEL LOCKED VAULT DOOR in a double-locked BANK SAFE DEPOSIT BOX IN the USA for EIGHT years (unseen by the public), before it was transmitted to U.

"Double locked" refers to the bank having a key to the box, and the box renter (me) having the other key. It takes both keys turned SIMULTANEOUSLY to unlock and open the box. So unless someone broke into the bank, cut thru a 24 inch thick STEEL vault door, and opened that particular box with the MJ Patch logo card (needing both keys, and I had mine with me at all times), the card is Very Real and Authentic.

Surely ud can confirm or deny this card ???

I remember a scene in Terminator 2 about breaking in at Cyberdyne... using 2 keys to break in the CPU remains of the first terminator...hahahaha

Been relisted
1999 UD Jersey PATCH SUPER #d/25 Michael Jordan NBA 1/1 | eBay

LOLOLO ON THE BELOW
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Here are the previous owner's comments about the card. That super patch card is legit, because it couldn't have been doctored, as it was behind a TWO FOOT STEEL LOCKED VAULT DOOR in a double-locked BANK SAFE DEPOSIT BOX IN the USA for EIGHT years (unseen by the public), before it was transmitted to U.

"Double locked" refers to the bank having a key to the box, and the box renter (me) having the other key. It takes both keys turned SIMULTANEOUSLY to unlock and open the box. So unless someone broke into the bank, cut thru a 24 inch thick STEEL vault door, and opened that particular box with the MJ Patch logo card (needing both keys, and I had mine with me at all times), the card is Very Real and Authentic.

Surely ud can confirm or deny this card ???

lol it must be authentic then! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom