Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
can they maintain these sort of prices?

screenshot_20180707-070458_facebook-jpg.121

received_10155712509734786.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah absolutely. Huge interest in them at the moment.

I heard collector's are going for the mid range MJ inserts more now as the higher end inserts are way too expensive which is driving up the prices of the mid end inserts which are a little more affordable.

No Jordan Bulls cards printed since the 09-10 Season, supply and demand I guess for the best ever to play the game. That's nearly 10 years with no Chicago Uni MJ in packs :( , I think the mid 2000's will now also go through the roof shortly.

They will continue to go up and up and up until Upper Deck get the licence back or MJ signs with Panini (Which I highly doubt), and now Panini have the college licence no more MJ UNC uniform cards either

No Jordan Bulls cards printed since the 09-10 Season, supply and demand I guess for the best ever to play the game. That's nearly 10 years with no Chicago Uni MJ in packs :( , I think the mid 2000's will now also go through the roof shortly.

They will continue to go up and up and up until Upper Deck get the licence back or MJ signs with Panini (Which I highly doubt), and now Panini have the college licence no more MJ UNC uniform cards either
Spot on.
Also some of the older ones were redemptions so not worth the risk of busting older boxes

I dont see jordan cards dropping down much, only up. And if it drops down it would only be temporary.

As kids from the 90s get older they become wealthier and start purchasing items which hold nostalgic value that they couldn't previously afford. Those kids are only in their 30s now, I am one of them. We still have another 2-3 decades before we hit our peak earning capacity. This means for the next 2-3 decades we will be earning more and more, giving us greater discretionary spending money to bid on MJ cards.

This phenomenon is seen with everything, not just mj cards. The top most popular cars on kids wall posters from the 80s are collectables now and keep increasing in value. Same with motorbikes. Or that guitar famous rockstars played with.

I dont see jordan cards dropping down much, only up. And if it drops down it would only be temporary.

As kids from the 90s get older they become wealthier and start purchasing items which hold nostalgic value that they couldn't previously afford. Those kids are only in their 30s now, I am one of them. We still have another 2-3 decades before we hit our peak earning capacity. This means for the next 2-3 decades we will be earning more and more, giving us greater discretionary spending money to bid on MJ cards.

This phenomenon is seen with everything, not just mj cards. The top most popular cars on kids wall posters from the 80s are collectables now and keep increasing in value. Same with motorbikes. Or that guitar famous rockstars played with.

Agree mate, a nice 90's MJ is just a night out on the piss these days and maybe a nice dinner before hand, so they will just keep going up

This is a very succinct description of me and my friends from that era:)

Back
Top Bottom