Jordan 1997-98 UD Game Jersey Autograph/23 SOLD 32K !!!!!

Basketball

NBA 50 GREATEST
Real Name
Mr. Basketball
WOW! :eek:

Seller put a 50K Buy It Now with best offer and it sold for $32,000.00 :cool:

This card has been on my want list for a looooooong time. I always said if one would come available I wouldn't mind dropping 8k to 10k on it........ lol :rolleyes:

Michael Jordan Auto 15/23 3 color jersey auto GJ14S 1st - eBay (item 250794028058 end time Mar-27-11 10:09:18 PDT)

i6lcug.jpg

Any thoughts?

This card has been on my want list for a looooooong time. I always said if one would come available I wouldn't mind dropping 8k to 10k on it........ lol :rolleyes:

This was my thinking too, sadly it was just a pipe dream and the chance of ever owning that card is long gone.
It will be interesting to see what this sale does to the 90's mj auto's market, hopefully nothing untill i can pick up a few more for the PC :lol:

I know its jordan, i know its a great card... but he isnt wearing a bulls uniform !

lol thats the whole point of the card, All-Star GU. Pretty sure its still the only GU auto of MJ in an All-Star uni and having All-Star GU in it. I want to punch myself in the face for not buying the one i was offered 6 months back for $12k

lol thats the whole point of the card, All-Star GU. Pretty sure its still the only GU auto of MJ in an All-Star uni and having All-Star GU in it. I want to punch myself in the face for not buying the one i was offered 6 months back for $12k

if you decide to, ustream that ****! :lol: :lol:

My point was if I was gonna plonk 30 odd grand on a jordan card, why would I go for an all star one ! Might float some peeps boats, whatever - good luck to ya !

WOW 12K sounds good man, sorry for the loss. Do you happen to have a pic of that one? I think this card should be in the 8K to 15K range... But not anymore I guess.

Back
Top Bottom