Jon Kitna

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Got an email from another Detroit area collector I know last night indicating that Jon Kitna was scheduled to do a signing today. This evening, Jon Kitna was at the grand reopening of the Circuit City store over in Madison Heights,MI. Now I am normally not a football guy/collector but there was one thing I saw on tv that influenced me to go to this signing. Last Circuit City appearance Jon Kitna did was over in Bloomfield Hills. WDIV (aka Channel 4 here in Detroit) broadcasted his appearance in the sports segment. While I was watching the segment where the sports anchor was asking him a bunch of football questions, I saw Jon Kitna on the local news answering the questions while signing autographs for the fans. He did like 3 footballs for one guy and another guy brought him a stack of cards for him to do. Jon Kitna on the local news signed the entire stack of cards for the guy. With remembering what I saw on that news segment from a previous Circuit City appearance he did, I decided to give this appearance a try. With knowing and having heard how hard NFL players are to graph, I decided to go against the odds and it worked out very well. Here are the results:

Jon Kitna @ the grand reopening of the Circuit City store over in Madison Heights,MI 1/17/08

Jon Kitna 8 cards, 1 pic of me with Kitna personalized!!!

That is all I have to share resultwise from this event. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me:

Pistons vs. Orlando Magic (Late next week)

Thats awesome - Kitna knows how to run his mouth though - but I appreciate a guy who will sign a whole bunch of stuff for one person. Pretty sweet :)

Being a Lions fan myself it is great to see Jon signing ....I got him last year throught he mail....

do you go to many sigings? I would love to get some of the Tigers and Lions I dont have,.....

Let me know if Gerald Alexander ever signs in your area...

all the best Owen

Being a Lions fan myself it is great to see Jon signing ....I got him last year throught he mail....

do you go to many sigings? I would love to get some of the Tigers and Lions I dont have,.....

Let me know if Gerald Alexander ever signs in your area...

all the best Owen

I usually do basketball autographs. I am going to a Curtis Granderson charity basketball game next week but unfortunately I am full on items of everyone at that event you might need. I might consider trying to get to a couple more Tigers and Lions appearances but it depends on how badly you want the items. You may need to pm me on that.

As for Gerald Alexander, sadly idk who the heck he is lol...

Back
Top Bottom